Can any one recommend me Lakorns remakes from other language dramas E.g : Full house, Kiss Me, Rak Ni Chuaniran.

I just found out these remakes, any other suggestions from you guys?

Princess hours is one i can think of ..it is remake of Goong

Kiss me is actually adapted from itazura na kiss. There's itazura na kiss original version. Then the one starring Yuri furukuwa(both are called itazura na kiss) mischievous kiss. In that there's two seasons.  Miss  in kiss(twainese version), it started with a kiss(twainese version, this got two seasons too). Itazura na kiss 1 and campus are the movies.

Full house(thai starring Mike and aom), wanna be a superstar (thai) almost similar story.

Hope to be able to help you :)

And yes a love so beautiful and attention love if you love playful kiss parent story!

Nia:

Kiss me is actually adapted from itazura na kiss. There's itazura na kiss original version. Then the one starring Yuri furukuwa(both are called itazura na kiss) mischievous kiss. In that there's two seasons.  Miss  in kiss(twainese version), it started with a kiss(twainese version, this got two seasons too). Itazura na kiss 1 and campus are the movies.

Full house(thai starring Mike and aom), wanna be a superstar (thai) almost similar story.

Hope to be able to help you :)

Thank you for the reply...

I completed the whole Itazura nakiss original and the remakes... but loved kiss me version in them....

Same here. But do watch a love so beautiful and attention love. I love them more. Specially a love so beautiful. Even 'with you' had a similar story line and most importantly happy ending. Do let me know if you come across something similar. Thank you :)

Nia:

And yes a love so beautiful and attention love if you love playful kiss parent story!

I am gonna watch these two today...

thanks for the recommendation... any more like these remakes?

https://mydramalist.com/20612-youre-my-destiny this is a recent remake of taiwanese drama Fated to Love You, there’s also korean remake with the same name.

Maybe you find something that will interest you from this article

https://mydramalist.com/article/2017-09-21-the-upcoming-remakes-of-famous-asian-dramas

Operation Proposal (kdrama) is an adaptation of Proposal Daisuke (jdrama).  I honestly liked the kdrama better than the jdrama, but many seem to disagree with me. 

In Time with You (Taiwan) has a Korean remake called The time we were not in love.

Other than Autumn Tale, Full House and Kiss Me other Thai remakes from kdrama I've seen are:

Princess Hours (Thailand)

Coffee Prince (Thailand)

Coming This Year

You Who Came From The Stars (Thailand)

A fair warning my understanding Princess Hours lead had a no kiss contract so all fake no kiss kisses for leads. Really excited for The Crown Princess also this year.