After binge watching drama after drama, movie after movies, for the past 5/6 months or so and going through 121 titles...I just cannot bring myself to pick something else to watch next..I want to see them all at once but cant and I have the hardest time making decisions..

If you dont mind, feel free to see what I have in my plan to watch list and pick some stuff you enjoyed that I havent seen yet thats there, or anything not there I may like based on what I already saw.

Maybe I should take a break?

Been trying to focus on going though South Korea first before moving on to China and Japan and others going from drama to 3 movies back to drama then 3 movies. But at this point I dont care lol ill watch anything. Just hard to decide.

https://mydramalist.com/dramalist/ITgirl08

WOW I'm impressed by your Plan to Watch List...now I understand why you feel like this hahaha

If I have to choose ONE and ONLY ONE, I'll choose W. That's the only drama I gave a 10. I really enjoyed the story, soundtracks (they were perfect) and the plot twists. I've been noticing that there are mixed opinions about this one, but you should give it a try, since it's in your list. Good Luck :D

Wow, I really like your taste in kmovies! :D

Based on that I'd like to recommend Signal and Bad Guys next. Thrill and action are always a great option

I think it will be really hard to focus on one country and then move to the other, because there will always be new dramas from each country that you would like to add to your PTW list. So my advise will be to go ahead and watch whatever grabs your attention more regardless of the country. That being said here are my recommendations:

• Dramas: Healer & Hello Monster 
  • Movies: Rurouni Kenshin (this trilogy is awesome!) & Death Note

Those will be my top picks but you these ones are also good ones:

• Because This is My First Life
  • Fight For My Way
  • The Guardians
  • The Master's Sun
  • Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
 Momoi:

Wow, I really like your taste in kmovies! :D

Based on that I'd like to recommend Signal and Bad Guys next. Thrill and action are always a great option

Korea has a bunch of really good movies! I was actually just looking at Bad Guys LOL. I was waiting for the 2nd season to finish so I can marathon both. 2nd one finishes in a few days! 

I plan on getting a TV soon so I can watch the higher rated dramas on it instead of on mobile the way I do now which wont do any justice to the good dramas like Signal and Tunnel, both of which I REALLY want to watch..just not on my phone lol so its just been cutesy romances until then.

Nefertiti:

WOW I'm impressed by your Plan to Watch List...now I understand why you feel like this hahaha

If I have to choose ONE and ONLY ONE, I'll choose W. That's the only drama I gave a 10. I really enjoyed the story, soundtracks (they were perfect) and the plot twists. I've been noticing that there are mixed opinions about this one, but you should give it a try, since it's in your list. Good Luck :D

Ill go check it out. I while ago I went though the comments and read half a spoiler >:( I averted my eyes quickly but I still read something pretty significant but this was a while ago so I have been avoiding it since to forget the details, but it does look good. My fault for trusting people to use spoilers in comments lol.

fanitha:

I think it will be really hard to focus on one country and then move to the other, because there will always be new dramas from each country that you would like to add to your PTW list. So my advise will be to go ahead and watch whatever grabs your attention more regardless of the country. That being said here are my recommendations:

• Dramas: Healer & Hello Monster 
  • Movies: Rurouni Kenshin (this trilogy is awesome!) & Death Note

Those will be my top picks but you these ones are also good ones:

• Because This is My First Life
  • Fight For My Way
  • The Guardians
  • The Master's Sun
  • Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

I saw every single one of those lol, and they were all really good. Not so much Hello Monster though but the rest were really good, one of the better ones I have seen. As for focusing on countries, you are right. I finish one and see 3 more I want to watch, it will never end.

ITgirl08:

Korea has a bunch of really good movies! I was actually just looking at Bad Guys LOL. I was waiting for the 2nd season to finish so I can marathon both. 2nd one finishes in a few days! 

I plan on getting a TV soon so I can watch the higher rated dramas on it instead of on mobile the way I do now which wont do any justice to the good dramas like Signal and Tunnel, both of which I REALLY want to watch..just not on my phone lol so its just been cutesy romances until then.

Bad Guys 2 differs greatly from the the first season - it's much more intense and dives into corruption and politics on a whole new level. They are pretty much separate dramas, so you don't really need to wait. ^^

Edit. I see that I forgot the most important thing... I liked the first season better because it was more entertaining. With the second season it felt like every episode was as heavy as some action movie - literally, every episode which (until I dropped it) was a tad too much.

ITgirl08:

I saw every single one of those lol, and they were all really good. Not so much Hello Monster though but the rest were really good, one of the better ones I have seen. As for focusing on countries, you are right. I finish one and see 3 more I want to watch, it will never end.

Sorry, I checked your completed list instead of your PTW list LOL,

Here I go again:

Definitely: Signal & The Greatest Love (both are within my favorite dramas ever!)

And also check: 

• Kahogo no Kahoko
  • Kill Me, Heal Me
  • Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu
 ITgirl08:

Ill go check it out. I while ago I went though the comments and read half a spoiler >:( I averted my eyes quickly but I still read something pretty significant but this was a while ago so I have been avoiding it since to forget the details, but it does look good. My fault for trusting people to use spoilers in comments lol.

Huhh...such bad luck :/ I hope you forget them and find it reaaaaaaaaaaaaally enjoyable and thrilling as I did!

Chief Kim and Punch- both are very well-written dramas. Chief Kim is the only drama that gave me those clapping seal laughs till silent while Punch, though I watched it quite some time ago, it was so intense that I remember I was on the edge of my seat most of the time. 

fanitha:

Sorry, I checked your completed list instead of your PTW list LOL,

Here I go again:

Definitely: Signal & The Greatest Love (both are within my favorite dramas ever!)

And also check: 

• Kahogo no Kahoko
  • Kill Me, Heal Me
  • Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu

Absolutely Gong Hyo Jin, I forgot she was in Greatest Love, I will go add that to watch next, I was also just looking for a place that has Kahogo no Kahako a while ago lol, my usual place didnt have it but I found a site just now thankfully.

Since you like to binge watch, I recommend the Reply Series. Start off with 1997 and work your way back. (*^_^*)

boringbanana:

Chief Kim and Punch- both are very well-written dramas. Chief Kim is the only drama that gave me those clapping seal laughs till silent while Punch, though I watched it quite some time ago, it was so intense that I remember I was on the edge of my seat most of the time. 

Oooooh yeah I forgot about Chief Kim and Punch, especially Chief Kim, looked really good when I saw it so I added it but forgot about it since then haha. . . I should really review my lists in detail and not just look at names..I dont remember what half of the stuff I added is about.

CherryBunny:

Since you like to binge watch, I recommend the Reply Series. Start off with 1997 and work your way back. (*^_^*)

Reply series is one of those I want to see but try to avoid because I have such a bad binge habit, also why I dodge the ones on my list over 30 episodes (notthe 30min episode ones but the 1hr+) like Ugly Alert and Giant..I can watch 4-8 dramas instead lol. I will have to get to them eventually though and some of the reply ones look really good too.