Hi all

How are you? I am fine and hope the same from you.I would like to watch a particular drama,if you come across anything similar to this premise,Please let me know.

He ( The lead ) is a good boy.He tried to do all the good things,but everything he does ends up in disaster and makes fun.He tries hard to live like a good boy.He had an obsession of having an image of Good Boy,for that he tries hard to do many things in order to get praising from his parents and neighbors.but thing didn't fall into the direction he planned.and finally everyone scolds him or advises him.The things he do creates more fun.He feels that as he is a good boy,any beautiful girl easily falls in love with him,but no girl is read to love him.This surprises and shocks him.He got confuses by all these things.He dont know how to live.Once in a story he decided to quit his good boy living and enters into typical bad boy.This entire portion is of hilarious comedy..

If anything comes across your mind while reading my request,please let me know.

Be it a book or drama or manga or any film,any thing that you think can help me.

Thanks a lot friend.

Good day.

It's debatable whether or not he's the lead, but Song Sam Dong in Dream High fits most of what you're looking for.

Also this might not be the kind of drama you were picturing, but Kill Me, Heal Me has several of the elements you described.

And if you're really open to any film, Grease 2 is also somewhat close to your description.