Hi!

I'm trying to find a kind of drama.

One that at the past the m.c. was like ugly or something like that(like school time or child time) and "now" as an adult she is a sucefull person(in her job)...but then she find like a persom from her past(can be a bully or a friend, idc)

Is hard to find thing like that because appear usually dramas just about bullying(what I mean the school one) or some american movie or just some girls giving her life as an exemple. That makes so hard to find that kind of drama.

Plz give your recommendations.

Maybe "Weightlifting fairy"

Who are You: School 2015

Mi Young in My Father is Strange picks up somewhere in the middle of that.  She went though an awkward stage when she was young and was picked on in school, grows up and is still struggling, but is making progress as the drama begins.  She meets an old classmate just as she finally gets a job and has to work through some stuff related to that.

Another miss oh : the Female Lead was frumpy and kinda self conscious in high school but when the drama starts she's grown into a well adjusted professional and has to work with her (one sided?) nemesis who was the popular girl bach in HS. The transformation in this drama is more realistic and less dramatic. There are flashbacks from her teenage years. 

Thanks for all the recommendation :)