I want a drama like:

A- A drama with a girl that was fat at school time and have no friends except a opportunist guy that just were nice to make her went to his restaurant.

I wanted that the important part or plot was about their jobs etc (adult part).

----------

B-A drama about like school rivals/ enemys/ or bully-victim that some years after school appear again in each other life(like work, neighbor or even college)

------

Plz recommend me and put the A or B depending on what kind it is... 

Thank you in advance 

Scenario A sounds like a direct plot for the drama Lets Eat 2 that stars Doo Joon and Seo Hyunjin. 

MeguSook:
A drama about like school rivals/ enemys/ or bully-victim that some years after school appear again in each other life(like work, neighbor or even college)
  • Another Miss Oh - FL is always compared unfavourably to a classmate with the same name in school and after; the ML sets off a chain of events when he mistakes the FL for the other girl; the other girl also joins her workplace
  • In Time With You - the ML and FL started out as rivals (more from her perspective - he already liked her) and became best friends later on in life
  • I Hear Your Voice - the FL's enemy from her school years faces off against her when she becomes a lawyer and her enemy becomes a prosecutor
  • Fight for My Way - the leads have been friends since school and are now working; the ML's rival / enemy from his school years returns