Okay so I'm tired of watching KDramas where the girl belittles herself and falls in love with the arrogant jerk who I don't know why they find them charming but I mean I like the comedic ones like in Protect the Boss and in Assorted Gems where they are you know, funny. But not the ones like in Secret Garden that make me go: Really? REALLY?! So yeah if you guys know any drama where the nice guy wins I'd love to see it! :D I'm just tired of seeing the nice guy lose the girl to an arrogant ass excuse my language. D:
There is no real love triangle, so it's not "Nice guy vs Bad Boy, who wins the girl in the end ", but I would say "Queen In Hyun's Man". He is intelligent, considerate and all over very nice.
I would suggest Tatte Hitotsu no Koi - Jdrama. I love the story and the main male lead isn't arrogant or pushy - He's just the cool silent and responsible type (just how I like them). I fell for the male lead (Kame) big time in this series and he's the type of male leads I like to see more in dramas. It's much more stripped back compared to often overstyled Kdramas - a simple but very romantic story. Also no love triangles to deal with. Hope you put this on your ptw :) Also I second Queen In Hyun's Man for a nice male lead. Again no love triangles in this one!! Thought I sneak in Winter Sonata for a 'nice male lead' but it is a melodrama so not sure if that would suit you. It is one of my favorites because of the male lead!!
Mmmm... Have you watched Reply 1997?? It is quite good and the main character (played by Seo In Guk) is the nice guy who's been always in love with the girl (A Pink's Eunji) and is always by her side. It is also really funny. There are some crazy moments when you laugh a lot although there's some drama too. I really enjoyed it because the way that they present the story is a bit different than usual and there are some things that you don't discover until the end so it doesn't become boring.
I hope this has helped you! ^_^

http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/4689/answer-to-1997
mintgum wrote: Mmmm... Have you watched Reply 1997?? It is quite good and the main character (played by Seo In Guk) is the nice guy who's been always in love with the girl (A Pink's Eunji) and is always by her side. It is also really funny. There are some crazy moments when you laugh a lot although there's some drama too. I really enjoyed it because the way that they present the story is a bit different than usual and there are some things that you don't discover until the end so it doesn't become boring.
I hope this has helped you! ^_^

http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/4689/answer-to-1997

I think OP dropped Reply 1997! I agree with you the male lead Seo In Guk was great in this series....my top favorite series.
winnie19 wrote: I think OP dropped Reply 1997! I agree with you the male lead Seo In Guk was great in this series....my top favorite series.

LOL, winnie19 you're right, sorry Bavexuat. I checked if you had seen it but not if you had dropped it! My bad!

In that case, i don't know which one else recommend you.
Haha it's okay i thought the male lead was sweet I just didn't like the female lead so much. But thanks guys for the suggestions, I know this is a tough one. Poor nice guys D;
I know, I always feel bad for them 'cause they're so sweet and they usually end alone :( Why don't I meet someone like that in the real life? I wouldn't let it go haha.
I know right? If I met one of those sweet male leads I'd hang onto him. D: I want a guy who is alway sthere for me. not some arrogant jerk who leaves me crying half the drama. T-T
Some kdramas with nice guys:
Crazy For You
Harvest Villa
Hello, God
My Fair Lady
Salaryman
Smile, You
Ms. Kim's Million Dollar Quest
Dae Mul (I'm watching it now and the male lead is cute and funny XD)
Smile, you ... Dream high :)
I would second Queen In Hyun's Man and Smile, You. Both dramas have the most nicest lead guys I have ever seen. Another two I would recommend are Dal Ja's Spring and I do, I do which I believe that the male leads understand the female leads super well. And another two that I would recommend are Prosecutor Princess and Queen of Reversals where the better guy wins.
Ooo thank you guys so much! I have stuff to add on my list. And I meant to watch Dal Ja's Spring (for Kim Jae Wook) so now I know to. :D Sweet. <3
No one suggested That Fool... I would go for that. The guy here is not very handsome, but he has warm heart and he wins the beauty :)
49 Days. Actually, the main line is that the girl realises the guy is a jerk and then goes away from him and falls for the good one while the jerk one is chasing after her.