Hi! Can someone help recommend me some good historical or wu xia drama or film, can be from hong kong or china, thanks!
Ummm I only know about Korean Historical dramas, I recommend Warrior Baek Dong Soo, Iljimae, and The Bridal Mask.
Oh~ alright thanks! I would check those out and i have seen some korean historical ones ^^
suyi01 wrote: Oh~ alright thanks! I would check those out and i have seen some korean historical ones ^^

All three of these dramas are great :D
Movies: 'House of flying daggers', watched it recently, a good one
Some good historical movies: Hero, Ip Man 1 & 2, House of the Flying Daggers, Red Cliff 1 & 2, The 36th Chamber of Shaolin, Shaolin and Wu Tang, The Flowers of War
TheTranquilKnight wrote: Some good historical movies: Hero, Ip Man 1 & 2, House of the Flying Daggers, Red Cliff 1 & 2, The 36th Chamber of Shaolin, Shaolin and Wu Tang, The Flowers of War

oh really, thanks alot! you gave me quite many~ i have seen Ip Man before and very liked! I would definitely watch those you gave me~~ :)
wind and cloud is awesome probably my very first drama cuz it aired here on tv, but i couldnt find it with subs...maybe ull be more lucky...also ive just started holy pearl, hope its good...as for the movies, house of flying daggers is great...also try japanese movie shinobi: heart under blade...also reign of assassins ull probably recognize the actors too...hmm
I will only recommend Chinese and Hong Kong Dramas/Films, if you need recommendations of the same genre from Korea or Japan, just let me know.

Dramas:

If you care for an old Wuxia then I would recommend Hua Mulan (the drama)
My Bratty Princess, it's old and long but worth it.
The Legend of Swordsman.
If you're into melodramatic historical Chinese dramas then try Butterfly Lovers

Films:

I will add my voice to House of Flying Daggers, it's really great.
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.
Hero.
The vigilantes in masks.....it's a must watch for me<3
Everyone gave me such good ones to see! And thanks~ It really does seem that House of Flying Daggers is good since many people recommend it to me here, i would add those dramas/films you guys give me to my list so i can watch them! ^_^
The Legend Of Condor Heroes! Must watch Wuxia!
PrettyBrown_Eyes wrote: The Legend Of Condor Heroes! Must watch Wuxia!

I already say "Legend of the condor heroes" and also "return of the condor heroes"~ And you are right, it really is a must see one , truly is very good!!
Sarah87 wrote: Jumong
Queen Seon Duk
Damo
Dae Jang Geum
Jejungwon
Hong Gil Dong
The Legend
The Princess' Man
Tree With Deep Roots
Sungkyunkwan Scandal
Eyes Of Dawn
Sandglass
Seoul 1945
The Bridal Mask
The Kingdom Of The Winds
Hwang Jin Yi
iljimae

You can start with these lol

Oh you gave me alot of Korean ones~ :) Alright, i would check them out still even though i am more into the chinese historical dramas. ^_^