I'm looking for Indonesian dramas online anywhere. I've just finished the only completely English subbed one on Viki and would like to find some others. Any recommendations on sites or dramas? It would be much appreciated!

Sorry, but our dramas just aren't good enough for international consumption :D. Joking aside, I think HBO Asia has a couple of Indonesian series and so does VIU, but I don't know if they're available for streaming outside of Asia/Southeast Asia.

Iflix has some Indonesian dramas and movies if it is available where you are. Some are subbed: iflix

kura2ninja:

Sorry, but our dramas just aren't good enough for international consumption :D. Joking aside, I think HBO Asia has a couple of Indonesian series and so does VIU, but I don't know if they're available for streaming outside of Asia/Southeast Asia.

I can't find anything on either one of those sites but thanks for the help!

jaaraf:

Iflix has some Indonesian dramas and movies if it is available where you are. Some are subbed: iflix

I can't seem to get to the site. What country would it be available from?

Mostly Southeast Asian countries

I guess I'll just have to wait for things to be available over here. Thanks for the help!

aiyak:

I'm looking for Indonesian dramas online anywhere. I've just finished the only completely English subbed one on Viki and would like to find some others. Any recommendations on sites or dramas? It would be much appreciated!

hi, only i see 2 dramas in the page of www.doramasflix.cc or www.doramasflix.co, but is in Spanish, sorry

Hey you can find Indonesian Dramas and Movies on VIU, IQIYI, WETV, VIDIO, IFLIX and DISNEY PLUS.

There some good Dramas I've watched like, Imperfect, Layangan Putus, Sianida, Little Mom, and Antares (All these Dramas only at WETV) 

RidwanIshida:

Hey you can find Indonesian Dramas and Movies on VIU, IQIYI, WETV, VIDIO, IFLIX and DISNEY PLUS.

There some good Dramas I've watched like, Imperfect, Layangan Putus, Sianida, Little Mom, and Antares (All these Dramas only at WETV) 

Hi. IQIYI and Disney Plus have Indonesian Dramas? I can't find it.

0Nastya0:

Hi. IQIYI and Disney Plus have Indonesian Dramas? I can't find it.

Seems to be region-locked. Maybe only available in Southeast Asian countries?