Hello thats me again^^

can you please sugguest me dramas where has strong triangle love between two girls and one guy? 

Its okay if there be SML too but the main triangle love must be between Male lead, Female lead and Second Female lead

Something like:

Nice guy

Thorn birds

P.s: pleae dont sugguest me Playful kiss !because ive seen it.

Have u seen " Dear Prince"  tbh the male  was quite annoying  , but u can find two female lead , like one was his ex and other one well somehow they end up together . In that drama the other girl was superstar and another girl was just normal student . 

Or 

" Master Devil Do not Kiss Me "  that was also two female lead , but no chemistry at all I would say , but it was cute overall .

Oh! I forgot to mention have u watched " Fighter Of The Destiny " Historical Chinese drama . Two female lead loves the male lead . I think u already heard about it since Luhan was the lead in that C-drama .  

Great seducer - as of now i see a girl jealous of her bestfriends increasing closeness to another girl....     But its ongoing....

Master's sun - theres the ML dead girlfriend vs A girl who can see his dead girlfriend..... But the plot is really good.... Its ghost,supernatural,comedy and romance.....should give it a try....

Cinderella and four knights- sort of .... It seems at first that two girls are interested in the guy.... And guy always chooses one over another makes other feel sad. . So sort of..... But its a definale FL with 2 heries behind her.... A messy love triangle....

Fated to love you - definately ML has 2 girls after him.... Its a beautiful drama.... But is melodramatic.....but the ending dosen't disappoint neither the journey......

Moon lovers scarlet heart - the male lead has 2 women in his life...  Again a dark drama lots of melodrama...

Thank you guys for your recommends ^^ i make sure to check all of them^^

https://mydramalist.com/list/74KzDyX3

Check this list which has 2 girls 1 guy love triangle dramas