Hi there! First of all, thank you so much for your attention and help :*
(..and, yes, sorry for my poor english!)

I know that triangle love is a must in almost all country dramas (korean, chinese, taiwanese, etc.);
however, most of the time, there isn't a really battle between the ML and the SL and we all know, right from the start, who will she choose.

In fact, in many dramas, the SL is the only one who is in love, while the FL think of him just as a little brother, childhood friend, collegue and so on... for these reasons, the SL is in the drama just to add some jealousy, but there isn't a really possibility for him from the start.
Some example of these type of dramas: Cunning single lady, Lucky Romance, Doctors, I cannot hug you, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, etc.

Instead, I'm searching for a drama where the FL likes BOTH the ML and the SL and she really struggles to choose between them;
a drama where both guys have many qualities and care for the FL, so that is difficult either for us to imagine who will she choose.
Drama like this I've already seen:
- Sound of the desert (I really loved both the guys and I really appreciated this drama)
- The King loves (The final really surprised me!)
- Summer's desire
- That Man Oh Soo

I really appreciate any suggestions :) 

Jealousy incarnate -- this gave me a pretty serious second lead syndrome.

Discovery of romance

Definitely Jealousy Incarnate

In a way Kill Me, Heal Me

Moon Lovers

On the Way to the Airport

The Master's Sun

I'm currently watching Siege in Fog and it seems like it might be kind of like that, too