light, fun rom-com that's historical and a quick binge:  My Only Love Song

and

Warrior Baek Dong Soo

I am a big fan of Chuno as well as Shine or Go Crazy, both Jang Hyuk dramas.

lololol:

empress ki

ashi girl (only historical japanese drama i’ve seen lol)

grand prince 

queen for seven days 

jung yi goddess of fire 

Speaking of Ashi Girl, I have it on my PTW List for a few months now and I can't find the last 4 eps subbed. Where did you watch it? :o

I finished all that  but i love six  flying dragons

✔️ Moonlight Drawn By Clouds

✔️ Hwarang 

✔️ Scholar Who Walks the Night 

✔️ Sungkyunkwan Scandal 

✔️ Mirror of the Witch 

Ones with time travel

✔️ Rooftop Prince 

✔️ Deserving of the Name 

✔️ Queen In Hyuns Man 

✔️ Splish Splash Love  

JoanneSmith:

light, fun rom-com that's historical and a quick binge:  My Only Love Song

and

Warrior Baek Dong Soo

I am a big fan of Chuno as well as Shine or Go Crazy, both Jang Hyuk dramas.

Thank you for your help!!! I added Warrior Baek Dong Soo and Chuno (I was having doubts about this one). Those interested me more, sorry xD

Laura:

There were added some fictional characters and the storytelling is obviously dramatized, but the story follows pretty much the real historicals events which brought to the foundation of Joseon Dynasty.
Out of the 6 main characters, 3 are real historical figures:
- Yi Bang Won
- Sambong, Jung Do Jeon
- Yi Seong Gye

And the other 3 are fictional:
- Yi Bang Ji/Ddang Sae
- Moo Hyul
- Boon Yi

The story is gripping and lots happen in every episode, and there are lots of wonderful fighting scenes.
Six Flying Dragons, Queen Seondeok and A Tree With Deep Root are all written by the same screewriters. They have a new project, and I look forward to watch it: https://mydramalist.com/28116-aseudal

I love very much historical dramas (whether they tells real history or are fantasy ones), so I mostly watch Chinese dramas. My favourite genre is political like Nirvana in Fire, which I consider the Chinese version of Six Flying Dragons and viceversa (but the two of them have nothing to do with each other).

Thank you! You convinced me :D Added Six Flying Dragons. Aseudal is on my PTW List since last month, I think.

Stevie70:

✔️ Moonlight Drawn By Clouds

✔️ Hwarang 

✔️ Scholar Who Walks the Night 

✔️ Sungkyunkwan Scandal 

✔️ Mirror of the Witch 

Ones with time travel

✔️ Rooftop Prince 

✔️ Deserving of the Name 

✔️ Queen In Hyuns Man 

✔️ Splish Splash Love  

Thank you for your help! I've already watched half of them. The other half I checked last year, but couldn't bring myself to watch them...sorry.

Nefertiti:

Thank you for your help!!! I added Warrior Baek Dong Soo and Chuno (I was having doubts about this one). Those interested me more, sorry xD

Jang Hyuk plays the lead and is shirtless the whole drama which is an added bonus in chuno.   Plus there is a great bromance between he and his 2 cohorts that travel with him.  Its a very touching story.   u can't go wrong.  I may start rewatching myself now that i'm talking about it.