I first discovered Park Eun Bin on “The King’s affection” and wow, what a remarkable acting that was! Then I watched her on “Hot Stove League” and she nailed it as this passionate and clever team manager. Then she blew me away again on “Do you like Brahms?” when she learnt to play violin for the role! She is always incredibly committed to her job that what to say about “Extraordinary Attorney Woo”? Not only she portrayed so beautifully this twice-exceptional woman, but those long law-technical speeches at that speed without stuttering even once were so demanding, that when she won the Grand Prize at the 59th Baeksang Arts Awards I was crying with her with so much pride. "Go girl! You are an outstanding actress and you  deserved it!"

And when I thought I could not be more amazed by this petite and gifted actress, she did it again in these series, with a voice and musicality that are off the charts! However, that’s all the good I can say about her role in these series. It’s not that I expected more from her (I always watch series with the low expectancy and the sense of awe of an infant), it’s that I didn’t expect to ever feel this annoyed by some actor/actress' bad performance as I am with hers here!!

Even though she chills out her mannerisms a little bit till the end of the show, she is overacting all the time that is not holding a mic. All her gestures and looks were so overexagerated that I thought I was back in the old days watching mime in a silent black and white movie. Her actions when she is alone in the screen were so clownish that I cringed in my sofa. If I didn’t like that much the screenwriting and the other cast's performances I would have dropped these series fast, like really fast… because I suffer when I see bad performances in any form of arts either llive or on screen.

One of the things that I love about Korean cinematography is how they are able to hold and fill the whole screen just with their presence. They are able to communicate sooo much emotion without moving a single muscle in the face. That’s the opposite of what Park Eun Bin is able to do in these series, when she is aware that the camara is just only on her. She cannot stay still. She looked as she forgot how to act moving only the energy of her body, not her mouth, eyes and fingers.

I could go on with details and inconsistencies but I’ll stop here. I really hope she is able to get rid of her tics, and grab again a way of performing that has finesse and sharpness. Or at least, find a director that can help her in that regard.

I'm rooting for her and wish her the best moving forward to new roles <3

Have a lovely day.

I agree! You should definitely watch Age Of Youth as well. I'm watching it right now and Park Eunbin's acting is perfect in that too! Her character is definitely my favourite <3.

I'm currently watching it, I don't think its her overacting, I think its more to do with how poorly her character was written and half the time isn't even the main focus of the show 

The show is more focus on the kang family than her character  growing back into society. 

Like I wrote in the comments both of the female leads should of been the main focus and not worry about the kang family crap

Definitely agree. Also I don't think she's overacting either, I was praising her because that's what Marcrisan81 was also doing.

I think some of the exaggerated movements etc mentioned have to do with the character being away from society at such a crucial stage in life, so she is way overboard awkward. Just my two cents.

I don't find her over-acting at all. Whatever you're seeing, I'm not seeing it.

I agree, her acting not good as in the attorney woo, her body movement a lit bit similar with woo yong character. A little bit dissapointed actually with this drama, or i just had higher expectation. I hope PEB will had consistency for her acting, cause she really good at attorney woo.

It was about damn time someone came out and said it. I was seeing it since attorney woo but kept quiet because of blind fans coming after me ? 

Agree with those who mentioned her exaggerated physical mannerisms were meant to portray a character who didn’t have any of the poise you would expect for someone her age because she’d been away from society for too long. 

It’s part of the character she’s portraying; an hyperenergetic 16 year old stuck in a 31 year old body. So it makes sense the way she is acting.