Any movies/dramas where the lead girl is cheerful, talkative and bubbly to the ml but the guy is more serious or boring.. Exactly like the drama- just you.. 

the girl shud be mischievious or talkative ,and unknowingly lands trouble for both her and ml.. the ml is 1st annoyed on trouble she brings up, but eventually sees the goodness in her and falls for her

I dont want the fl to like someone else as we see in most dramas fl gets tangled in luv triangle.. so pls recommend me dramas even if it has luv triangle, it doesnt play a major role with a serious guy and happy go lucky girl.

Dramas ive watched 

Just you

Itazurana kiss(all versions) 

Love so beautiful

Lotbs(kindof)

My lil lover

MAn from stars

Thnks in advance

The only drama I can think of from the short list of dramas I've watched or am watching is Yes! Mr. Fashion. 

I've only watched three episodes so far, but it's kind of cute. :)

Suspicious Partner

Healer

Hello Monster

I'm Not a Robot

Try checking out:

• Oh my ghostess
  • Good Morning Call
  • Lovers in Prague
  • What Planet Are your from
  • Please Love the useless Me
  • Smiling Pasta
  • Another Oh Haeyoung
  • You drive me crazy

@czakhareina @neo @tanii thanks a lot frnds:)) U guys are the best..

Btw i watch any country drama like turkish, hong kong etc if there are subs.. hence pls feel free to recommend me any country movies and dramas of the above said plot..:)

Introverted Boss (Korean)-ML has social phobia. FL has another agenda. Background story is actually pretty serious although this is a romcom.

My Amazing Boyfriend (Chinese)- ML is a mutant re-awakened by FL who is an always second lead actress 

Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Thai)- ML is a royal, FL time travels and is stuck in his betrothed's body

✔️ Oh My Venus

✔️ Master's Sun

✔️ Legend of the Blue Sea ( a little bit of a love triangle) 

jaaraf:

Introverted Boss (Korean)-ML has social phobia. FL has another agenda. Background story is actually pretty serious although this is a romcom.

My Amazing Boyfriend (Chinese)- ML is a mutant re-awakened by FL who is an always second lead actress 

Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Thai)- ML is a royal, FL time travels and is stuck in his betrothed's body

I watched few eps of introvered boss long back but didnt really get to like it.. ill check my amazing bf.. btw bpop pe saniwat story looks nice.. does it have happy ending? 

Czakhareina:

Try checking out:

• Oh my ghostess
  • Good Morning Call
  • Lovers in Prague
  • What Planet Are your from
  • Please Love the useless Me
  • Smiling Pasta
  • Another Oh Haeyoung
  • You drive me crazy

Thankyou.  Many of these dramas seems to have good stories.  Do all these have a happy ending?

Stevie70:

✔️ Oh My Venus

✔️ Master's Sun

✔️ Legend of the Blue Sea ( a little bit of a love triangle) 

Ive seen lotbs.. i liked it:) i dont remember serious luv triangle in there. Oh my venus and masters sun ill watch them.. thanks a lot:)

bandrew8964:

Love's Lie

Thx a lot...Wat abt its ending? Good ending?

Dramadreamer:

Thx a lot...Wat abt its ending? Good ending?

It is ending this week so I haven't finished it yet, but I like it so far.

Dramadreamer:

Ive seen lotbs.. i liked it:) i dont remember serious luv triangle in there. Oh my venus and masters sun ill watch them.. thanks a lot:)

Lee Min Ho had a girl that liked him in LOTBS and kept trying to steal him from the mermaid

Goblin

Sungkyunkwan Scandal

Sweet 18