I fell in love with this drama but I'm about to finish it ://  This ended my long lasting drama slump so, please recommend me something like this

1. Another Miss Oh - similar passionate romance, but without the fake marriage contract.

2. Lie to Me - it has fake marriage in it and the MC is also rude at first.

3. My Secret Romance - when I watched this, it felt like it had almost the same atmosphere, although, in my opinion, Something About 1% is better.

Nefertiti:

1. Another Miss Oh - similar passionate romance, but without the fake marriage contract.

2. Lie to Me - it has fake marriage in it and the MC is also rude at first.

3. My Secret Romance - when I watched this, it felt like it had almost the same atmosphere, although, in my opinion, Something About 1% is better.

Thank you so much. I tried Another Miss Oh around the time it aired but unfortunately couldn't come to like it. I'll definitely try the rest.

Noble My love

Secret garden

Master sun

Lucky romance

Fated to love you

Together

Sweet stranger and me

I really love Something about 1% too. I watched your list and i think that maybe  you like:

- Boss and me (its fluffy but more romance than comedy)

- Marriage not dating (comedy and ¿relation contract?) 

- My secret romance (comedy, drama? and romance)

-Bromance (comedy, action? and gender bender)

- Oh my venus (a lot of comedy)

- A Gentelman's dignity (a lot of comedy)

Maybe try:

• 1% of anything - the original version of something about 1%. Though it is more family centered drama thus less kisses. But still awesome drama.
  • Love Now - its a long taiwanese romance and family drama. But the main leads has the same type of chemistry, or better. The FL is spunky and the ML is a chaebol jerk. Its very very very long but still so great.
  • Inborn pair - its has the arranged marriage, the chaebol heir, the female lead that is very spunky and stands her ground. It is ppretty long since like the 2 dramas above it is also family centered drama. This is also from taiwan and quite old.
  • I second the recommendations for Noble my Love, Fated to love you, boss and me and marriage not dating

Maybe "Bride of the century" ? Its fake/arranged marriage

If you are in it for the realistic and super fluffy romance, Something in the Rain is just like Something About 1% (which is in my top three!)