Hi, recently I'm obsessed with dramas which are based on Mangas/ manhwas. Not like Hana Yori Dango, which has some lines which sound like a manga, but light and funny dramas like Otomen, Switch Girl!! and Gokusen...I don't know many of them (actually only these three) so if !anyone! knows some please please please please tell me. That would be really really nice^^ Thanks Note: It doesn't matter from which country it comes...^^
Don't know if this is what you are looking for but these are all dramas that have been based on a manga Hana Kimi is a big one.. there is taiwanese, two japanese and korean version of it (though the korean is called to the beautiful you) Hammer session GTO (two version... one from 1999 and the other from 2012) Hotaru no Hikari 1 & 2 Nodame Contabile City Hunter Ouran High School Host Club another big hit (dunno the actual name of the manga... sorry) Korean version- Playful Kiss, Taiwanese- It started with a kiss (first season) & They kiss again (second season), japanese- Itazura na Kiss Princess Princess D Rookies Saru Lock Usagi Drop (it's a movie) You're my pet (korean ver., it's a movie), Kimi wa petto (japanese ver., drama) My Girl (japanese drama, 2009) Lovely Complex (movie) Holyland (there is japanese and korean ver. of it) High School Debut Buzzer Beat okay... that's all that I was able to come up with, hope it helps
Oh yeah sAme obsession. I like to watch dramas based on mangas/manhwa/novels So i will just add these titles aside from the list of commenter above me and it depends if u already watched it (i did not see u list) Liar gAme season 1, 2 and its movie. - super liked it Absolute boyfriend ( jap kor taiw Bokura ga ita Goong - it think it is based on either manhwa/ novel or something. Kimi ni todoke Our happy times (movie) Rurouni kenshin ( movie) Yankee-kun to megane-chan - i like the manga better, u must read it. Hehe Skip beat! Gudlak
Honey and Clover (jdrama) Densha Otoko (Jmovie) Full House (Kdrama) Damo (Kdrama) Return of Iljimae(Kdrama) Devil beside you (Cdrama) Mars (Cdrama)
Bloody Monday (Jdrama) Kurosagi (Jdrama) LIFE (Jdrama) Ma Boy (Kdrama)
Thanks for all the suggestions!!!^^ You helped a lot! :D
steciLovesDramas wrote:

another big hit (dunno the actual name of the manga... sorry) Korean version- Playful Kiss, Taiwanese- It started with a kiss (first season) & They kiss again (second season), japanese- Itazura na Kiss

The name is Itazura na Kiss.

aKn1 wrote:
Goong - it think it is based on either manhwa/ novel or something.

Yup Goong is based from a manwha.
well whenever you run out, you can chek out the adapted-to-live-action list on baka-updates :
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?page=2&category=Adapted+to+Live+Action&orderby=title
Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu (japansese movie) Koizora (japanese movie and drama, with different leads) Skip Beat (taiwanese drama) Hana Yori Dango (japanese drama) Boy Before Flower (korean version) Bambino! (japanese drama)
tomatipasta wrote: well whenever you run out, you can chek out the adapted-to-live-action list on baka-updates :
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?page=2&category=Adapted+to+Live+Action&orderby=title

Yes, this is best and easier way to find all of them.

But i must say that in general all JDramas are manga adaptions, some of them are novel a.s.o. adaptions and only really few have original script.

KDramas have original scripts mostly, still there is manga adaptions too. For Kdramas is bakaupdates list very helpful.
Thanks everyone^^

Is Zettai Kareshi good? I also tried watching the Taiwanese version, but I really didn't like it, so I don't know if I should watch it or not...

Thanks for the Usagi Drop suggestion. It's a really good movie. Very cute^^
KimWanHee wrote: Thanks everyone^^

Is Zettai Kareshi good? I also tried watching the Taiwanese version, but I really didn't like it, so I don't know if I should watch it or not...

Thanks for the Usagi Drop suggestion. It's a really good movie. Very cute^^

Try the Japanese one... I enjoyed that one better ^^
Only you can hear me (Kimi ni Shika Kikoenai) (Japanese Movie and Manga)
Playful kiss, It startet with a kiss is an anime called Itazura na kiss