Babo*** very underrated!
Sunny - excellent - funny and very touching Bin-Jip - excellent (not everyone will like it) but I LOVED it :)
Try Fly, Daddy, Fly...its serious jet funny, its about love but not romance, it has action but.... i think better watch trailer if you cant fear some spoilers

Haha. I WOULD NOT Watch: Please teach me English Really had potential but just was off and the couple had no chemistry 100% days with Mr. Arrogant Things happened too fast and you end up wondering, what's happening? eh? *blinkety blink blink* Heaven's Postman Great filming, had potential, but meh. I don't see enough emotion or enough explanation in the movie. I would watch: Chilling Romance There are elements of horror in this-but the humor and the romance make up for it completely. It's a great movie, fun and makes you feel like you didn't miss out on anything. (I think these are all the movies i've watched though, haha and I don't believe I'll watch more anytime soon, because the 3/4 "fails" in my book don't really give me courage).
These are my "must watch kmovies" suggestions

Harmony
The World of Silence
The Ultimate Weapon
Blind
Once Upon A Time
My Piano
Wonderful Radio

A Millionaire's First Love - be prepared with tissues
The Perfect Couple - really funny!
He Was Cool- Pretty decent movie, has some humor. :)
Finding Mr. Destiny- cute and funny
My Sassy Girl - another funny and endearing one
Sunny: This one cracked me up! Really great story and I loved the friendship the ladies had. :)
Classic is a must watch. I also love He Was Cool and A Frozen Flower.
Chilling Romance, my favorite k-movie ever ^_^ <3
Very funny movie called Runway Cop