I really like action and thriller movies, nothing scary. I like romantic movies too. Please give me more suggestions ;; I can't find a good movie to watch lately..
Only you Pain A moment to remember An introduction to architecture The emperor's concubine The thieves
A Millionaire's First Love Windstruck My Sassy Girl Chilling Romance Finding Mr. Destiny Innocent Steps My Mighty Princess The Beast and the Beauty
100 Days with Mr. Arrogant Antique Bakery He Was Cool Little Black Dress My Little Bride
Try movie 'Jeonwoochi' dis one iz excellent action - com movie 'Love so devine' & 'too beautiful to lie' r great rom-coms 'My girlfriend is an agent' is superb action-rom-com If u like rom-suspense 'the receipe' is decent 'Temptation of wolves' is action cum romance but very sad towards end N i second to Windstruck My sassy girl Rough Cut Blind The beast n the beauty Only you Hear me & Psychic Lastly, planning to watch 'calling of wild' it is proclaimed to b good action movie
Going by The Book Harmony Sunny The ESP Couple
how about inspirational.... try As One. :)
My Tutor Friend My Tutor Friend 2 Forbidden Quest (this is amazing and rather scandalous) Petty Romance (this too is amazing and scandalous)
Thanks for your recommendations everyone! It was very helpful. I'll check them all out :D goldenseal50- your recs were especially helpful, thanks!!
Quick! :D it's a korean movie with Lee Min Ki as the main actor <3 It's a mix of action/comedy/romance and it's hilarious! ^^ One of my favorite movies.
There isn't one. People have different tastes.
@MinaVip I just watched that one yesterday, it was amazing!! Thanks @KreD well you could've at least given a recommendation. That post was a bit useless tbh :/