Hi !

A few days ago I watched ''The accidental detective'' and ''Midnight runners'', because they blend comedic elements and action. I enjoyed both of the movies and they made me laugh after my school exams that didn't go as well as I wanted to.

Do you have any similar recommendations that will make me laugh, but will also have a nice plot , preferably not with romance? 

I would recommend A violent prosecutor, Secret Reunion and Veteran. They all have some funny scenes with actions. And nice plots too. 

• Assassination Classroom
  • Attack the Gas Station!
  • Cock and Bull
  • Drunken Master

✔️ The Bros 

✔️ Enemies in Law (has some romance but tons of comedy) 

✔️ Because I Love you (has romance but he swaps bodies with several people and it is funny and also inspiring too)

✔️ How To Steal a Dog 

✔️ Dad for Hire 

✔️ Runway Cop (it is like a remake of Miss Congeniality but LM gets the makeover) 

✔️ Miss Granny 

✔️ Luck Key (little romance but mostly comedy and action) 

I can suggest:

A Hard Day  - Action/thriller with some comedic elements, fast paced. No romance. 

Here are a few of my fav's :

• Secretly, Greatly
  • Phantom detective
  • Confidential assignment
  • Cold eyes
  • Luck-key
  • Part-time spy
 Michia Lei:

I would recommend A violent prosecutor, Secret Reunion and Veteran. They all have some funny scenes with actions. And nice plots too. 

Thank you I'll check them out.

ShotaSidePart:
  • Assassination Classroom
  • Attack the Gas Station!
  • Cock and Bull
  • Drunken Master

Thank you for the recommendations!

Winnie:

I can suggest:

A Hard Day - Action/thriller with some comedic elements, fast paced. No romance. 

The summary seems interesting. I will definitely watch it. Thank you for the rec.

Stevie70:

✔️ The Bros 

✔️ Enemies in Law (has some romance but tons of comedy) 

✔️ Because I Love you (has romance but he swaps bodies with several people and it is funny and also inspiring too)

✔️ How To Steal a Dog 

✔️ Dad for Hire 

✔️ Runway Cop (it is like a remake of Miss Congeniality but LM gets the makeover) 

✔️ Miss Granny 

✔️ Luck Key (little romance but mostly comedy and action) 

Thank you for the recommendations!

Lazy Panda:

Here are a few of my fav's :

• Secretly, Greatly
  • Phantom detective
  • Confidential assignment
  • Cold eyes
  • Luck-key
  • Part-time spy

Thank you. I will definitely watch Secretly, Greatly, because I always wanted to, but for some reason I keep avoiding it. I'll check the others too; they seem interesting.

Ackery:

Thank you. I will definitely watch Secretly, Greatly, because I always wanted to, but for some reason I keep avoiding it. I'll check the others too; they seem interesting.

I also kept avoiding it, but when I watched it; I enjoyed it a lot...

Mother -2009 starring Won Bin and Kim Hye ja

I have seen that movie. Thank for the recommendation anyway! 

NONAME:

Mother -2009 starring Won Bin and Kim Hye ja