Have you ever watched something, and you thought, Wow, this  thing is bad. But for some inexplicable reason, you're enjoying it and  even loving it. Yes, I'm looking for that kind of trash. Recommend me your favorites.

I would prefer if it's relatively unpopular (so, no Boys Over Flowers or Heirs and stuff like that). Japanese and Korean dramas are preferable, but I'm open to anything. Thank you :)

I like the ridiculous stuff from time to time so:

• Ouran High School Host Club
  • Honou no Tenkousei REBORN
  • Kuzu no Honkai
  • Ossan's Love (the drama special)
  • Kakegurui
  • Mr. Nietzsche in the Convenience Store
  • Ousama Game (movie)
  • Lychee Light Club (movie)

I give my trash high ratings lol

ShotaSidePart:

I like the ridiculous stuff from time to time so:

• Ouran High School Host Club
  • Honou no Tenkousei REBORN
  • Kuzu no Honkai
  • Ossan's Love (the drama special)
  • Kakegurui
  • Mr. Nietzsche in the Convenience Store
  • Ousama Game (movie)
  • Lychee Light Club (movie)

I give my trash high ratings lol

I like the look of your trash. Added some of them to my PTW list. Thanks :D

Go Princess Go is a C-drama. Completely ludicrous but hilarious nonetheless. I just never knew if I was laughing at the show or the jokes. Plus pretty faces to look at. 

mahiba:

Go Princess Go is a C-drama. Completely ludicrous but hilarious nonetheless. I just never knew if I was laughing at the show or the jokes. Plus pretty faces to look at. 

Super agree on that. GO PRINCESS GO was unbelieveably ludicrous, but my goodness i sat through it all and laugh my way until the end. The FL was awesome  and the chemistry between the main leads was so good despite every scene that I am suspended in disbelief at what I was watching.

mahiba:

Sounds like a riot. Added. Thanks, guys :D

The Boy Next Door

I Love my President Though He's a Psycho, should do.

Ugly Girl Hai Ru Hua isn't the cream of the crop, but hey, it makes me laugh and cringe  and ponder over all sorts of stuff @_@

The title of these dramas alone made me laugh. Thank you :D

The Big Boss and Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me aren't good but somehow they are great (both are c-dramas)

tita_cba:

The Boy Next Door

I was going to recommend that but I don't think its so bad to be trash. Its just funny and cute.

Let's Shake it is kinda along the same 'genre' of  'We know it's trash an you like it' dramas that are intentionally made to suck if taken seriously. OH My General is a more palatable-mainstream entry.

ShotaSidePart:

I was going to recommend that but I don't think its so bad to be trash. Its just funy and cute.

I know, I know, but when I saw it  couldn't stop myself from thinking: WTF I'm  watching? It's so ambiguous,  is it about a real BL or a satire?...Is higly offensive or simply comedic?
Well, despite all of these doubts, as I couldn't stop myself of laughing, so I just relaxed and enjoyed it very much. XD

Edit:

Another was Seven First Kisses ... it's only worth seeing for the MLs ;)