tita_cba:

I know, I know, but when I saw it  couldn't stop myself from thinking: WTF I'm  watching? It's so ambiguous,  is it about a real BL or a satire?...Is higly offensive or simply comedic?
Well, despite all of these doubts, as I couldn't stop myself of laughing, so I just relaxed and enjoyed it very much. XD

Edit:

Another was Seven First Kisses ... it's only worth seeing for the MLs ;)

hahahaha I was going to suggest 7 first kisses too, Is so cheesy but I agree with you that  all the male actors made worth it lol 

Mar Choi:

hahahaha I was going to suggest 7 first kisses too, Is so cheesy but I agree with you that  all the male actors made worth it lol 

I agree with 7 first dates. I didn't like all the male actors (I was mainly waiting for Park Hae Jin's episode. But it was cute, short and easy on the eyes, though I spent 80% of the time rolling my eyes at the ridiculousness.

Panda and Hedgehog

Full House 2

Toots:

Shitsuren Chocolatier - man, it was bad (but I thoroughly enjoyed it).

Hey, I actually think Shitsuren Chocolatier was pretty good. But its characters were such trash, with the exception of Rukudo (I think that's his name) :D

Thanks for your suggestion, guys. I'm really looking forward to watching them.

mahiba:

I agree with 7 first dates. I didn't like all the male actors (I was mainly waiting for Park Hae Jin's episode. But it was cute, short and easy on the eyes, though I spent 80% of the time rolling my eyes at the ridiculousness.

Park Hae Jin...  <3 <3 <3

Love O2O, I cringed so hard at least twice per episode but could not stop watching it either. (lol) 

love:

Love O2O, I cringed so hard at least twice per episode but could not stop watching it either. (lol) 

i was about to comment that too! 

I was going to suggest Go Princess Go too. This show is a mess lol but in a good way :D.

Definitely Itazura Na Kiss. The characters were so crazy but I ended up watching both seasons.

Like people said, Go Princess Go. 

I don't consider it trash, but lots of ridiculous shenanigans:

- HanaKimi original 

- Unobore Deka

Mars:

The Big Boss and Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me aren't good but somehow they are great (both are c-dramas)

I literally came here to recommend these...I cannot tell u how high this ranks on my trash meter. but if they ever release another season I would gladly do it all over again....it's so trashy and I love it for that

+1 Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me

I'm currently watching this right now and omg its such trash! lol but its a nice breather for the heavy stuff I tend to watch. There is a season 2 and I just might watch it...

You should definitely watch season 2. It's still trash but like magically cute and addictive trash

Bumping this because I need some more trash. The trashier the better!

Item?  So over the top, so stupid, and frankly pretty terrible, but managed to keep me entertained and engaged.  I gave it a 7, would have been higher except that last episode was the worst.  Gah.

Lots of people thought it was just plain bad, though, so proceed with caution.  The weirder and crazier it got, the more I liked it *shrugs*

Also maybe Vampire Idol which is a sitcom and therefore almost by definition terrible, but was actually pretty funny and I liked the characters even though the plot was the dumbest thing ever.