As the title says,i would like some drama recommendation with friendship genre.I would like if it was a school drama with boy friendship such as School 2013 or Gokusen.I don't mind if it not a school drama but i hope it still had the friendship genre.For your information,I don't like if there was a lot of romance in the drama(dont misunderstand,I want to search for the drama with a friendship genre,NOT GAY) hope u can help me :) Brother is also okay! Drama that i already watch(friendship genre) : Gokusen Shut up flower boy band School 2013 Crows Zero Hana Kimi(all) Yukan Club Tumbling Dream High 2 Moon Child Holyland Opps!forgot to say.I also want to watch drama with supernatural/fantasy genre.I don't care whether its supernatural or fantasy or both.(the main lead must be a handsome young boy!(HEHE))No Romance!!(if there was a little romance,its okay)
One recommendation i have is: Nobuta wo Produce - a Japanese drama (its about a friendship between two boys and a girl at school....There is a little romance but nothing major.)
A must see Kdrama with fantasy genre: Padam Padam 49 Days Secret Garden
thank you very much!it helps me a lot!!
Fantasy + Friendship Jdramas: Yokai Ningen Bem and Kaibutsu-kun ^^