I need suggestions for dramas or movies where the couple has a lot of intimate scenes and natural skinship.
Something like Pretty noona who buys me food but with a better plot.
Preferably something emotional, a melodrama. 

Suggestions from any country is welcome

Edit: Please look at my list before you recommend something to see if I already watched it or not.

Just Between Lovers (melodrama) The leads have amazing chemistry and its a masterpiece, not that many intimate scenes but im sure that you would love it

love:

Just Between Lovers (melodrama) The leads have amazing chemistry and its a masterpiece, not that many intimate scenes but im sure that you would love it

I watched it already, liked it at first but kinda lost interest at the later episodes. Plus as you said they didn't really have intimate scenes. I'm looking for dramas where the adults act like adults and not some shy high-schoolers

maybe Mistress 2018 would interest you

kindon18:

maybe Mistress 2018 would interest you 

watched that too :(

-Another Ms Oh | this is a melodrama and it does take th ML sometime to yield to his feelings (he has a good reason), but once he does there's a lot of intimate moments (within the constrains of kdrama land). Chemistry between leads is very good. 

-Fight for my Way | this one is lighter in nature, has some drama but mostly it's a rom-com with some action mixed in. The moments between the leads are very sensual. 

-Oh my Ghostess | Ghost takes over a shy girl's body with the intention of sleeping with the ML. Hilarity ensures! This one stays pretty lighthearted even when drama hits the stage. 

3GGG:

-Another Ms Oh | this is a melodrama and it does take th ML sometime to yield to his feelings (he has a good reason), but once he does there's a lot of intimate moments (within the constrains of kdrama land). Chemistry between leads is very good. 

-Fight for my Way | this one is lighter in nature, has some drama but mostly it's a rom-com with some action mixed in. The moments between the leads are very sensual. 

-Oh my Ghostess | Ghost takes over a shy girl's body with the intention of sleeping with the ML. Hilarity ensures! This one stays pretty lighthearted even when drama hits the stage. 

Already watched all the dramas you mentioned

Call Me Onee-sama:

tomorrow with you

I'm starting to think that I already watched all the dramas with skinship (Yes I watched this too and liked it a lot)

Pinocchio | It has some sensual scenes and the leads act like adults during said scenes. 

While you were sleeping | same lead male actor and also really good scenes. 

• Last Cinderella
  • Kenja no Ai
  • Kuzu no Honkai
  • MARS
  • Sweet Room

These aren't on your list but there are some intimate scenes...