something like a half demon or demi god or just a really strong girlfriend? Has to be comedy romance. If you have watched the K drama My wife is a gangster, something like that but less rated R. There are to many anime like this to get any good results in google searches so please help.
Yokai Ningen Bem Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
Um i think my first reply didn't work so Is Yokai Ningen Bem comedy romance?
May b u cud try Yasuko to kenji Megane chan to yankee kun n although it doesn't fit 100% to ur criteria u cud try 'Attention please ' this is a very good drama n the female lead has strong character (not physical though) Good acting, awesome hilarious moments , n strongly determined characters .. i think u will enjoy it,
I've already enjoyed both of those. Attention Please not what i was going after but been thinking about watching that one for Ueto Aya. Not her acting, not her face, not her anything else just because of her voice. Can't get enough of it. Thats wierd i know. Thanks for the recs
Ha ha u sure have peculiar preferences !!! U can try 'OTOMEN' too. if u know the manga by same name , then i don need to tell anything If u don know then the female lead is potraid as a master of martial art, hence very good when it comes to fighting
Zettai Kareshi has a normal girl and a guy robot boyfriend Q10 has a guy and a girl who is a robot Also Cyborg She is the same way Ghost Friends is where there's a girl and a boy ghost
http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/18/yamato-nadeshiko-shichi-henge is the only one I have seen like that

unless you want to go korean and watch http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/2911/little-girl-k
nevermind little girl k doesn't fit...it's not a romance....have you seen skip beat? it's made in taiwan though
OTOMEN hmm......Its got possibilities Zettai Karesh ------Guy not girl Q10 -- Aachan!!!! Is what i thought but i lost interest pretty quick Cyborg She ------ was incredible love Ayese Haruka Ghostfriend -------guy not girl Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge ------tried it but lost interest in the first episode Painted Skin ------this may sound bad but i like listening to korean and Japanese eing spoken but cant stand chinese (that refers to watching subs nothing else) thanks every one
strong female leads: 1) Abarenbo Mama - it's comedy and family drama. it's about a newly wed couple. the hubby had a son and did not tell her, the son came and now the mama girl ends up taking care of the son while having to deal with the mothers of other kids at the nursery school >> 2) dirty mama - this is comedy not romance but it rocks 3) Hanawake No Yon Shimai - this actually has a strong female lead lol it's comedy and it has romance too nothing else comes to my mind at the moment that would fit your drama criteria lol
I second Otomen. I love that show. It's one of those shows that seems straight out of a shoujo manga. I'd also recommend Protect the Boss, even though you were asking for a Jdrama. It fits your criteria and as a bonus, it's one of the only shows that had me actually liking and rooting for the mean 2nd female lead.
How with anime?
Try "Spice and Wolf" :D (this girl like gumiho too ... very cute and very good storyline)

Wolf
Truly thanks for all the replys but i think we are straying from the original request. Physically strong female lead preferably a demon or demi-god like in My girlfriend is a nine tail fox Must be Japanese must be comedy romance But i will put the Korean on my plan to watch list I'm just trying to stick to Japanese for now since that's what I'm studying. As far as Otomen goes having a strong female lead kinda loses its meaning if the male lead is also stron and the focus of the story. But it does look interesting