Male lead falls hard for the female lead and is smitten by her. He thinks about her all day and he always want to meet her and want to see her. He can't live without her and just always wants to be near her. I won't mind clingy guy, He is just overall goner for her and smitten by her and only thinks about her. He really falls hard for her and will do anything for her and will do anything to get  her to like him.      He just wants to follow her to be near her or something like her and just falls really hard., like where he says ''She is mine'' or something like that xP . But here is some request : He needs to fall first (no female lead, please)

Bonus :  jealous guy or little obsessive and stuff.

Hm, For female lead : No annoying female lead that will make me hella annoyed with her xD , No weak/dumb/naive female lead . She speaks her mind and doesn't get bullied easily,  She is not interested in him and slowly do or takes time at least.

Examples 

Boys over flower (it's versions)

Secret Garden

Something about 1 %

From 5 to 9

Flower Boy Ramen Shop

Prefer light dramas with comedy

Open to any country.

Thank you <3

something in the rain! 

fight for my way

suspicious partner (kind of )

Whats wrong with secretary kim?

I'd recommend Strong Woman Do Bong Soon! The leads have some of the best chemistry I've ever seen and it has alot of comedic moments. Guy falls for the girl first and the female lead is one of my all time favorite characters! 

• +1 Strong Woman Da Bong Song
  • +1 Fight for my Way
  • +1 Suspicious Partner
  • Lawless Attorney
  • Cunning Single Lady | The leads used to be married at the start of the series. FL tries to get him to fall in love with her for some sort of revenge (she doesn't like him again yet) but, after some episodes, she gives the plan a rest to concentrate on her work. ML, therefore, does fall in love with her first and thinks about her all day. Since there's a love triangle here, he does have his moments of "jealousy" (some of them quite hilarious).
  • Go Ho's Starry Night
  • Healer | In a way. FL falls in love with "healer" but she doesn’t know who he is. Therefore ML falls in love with her while on a mission.
  • Kill me, Heal Me
  • Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
  • Marriage, Not Dating
  • Falling for Innocence
  • Radio Romance
  • You're all surrounded

- BEPANNAAH  (Its really interesting drama)

- SUNO CHANDA  (Rom-com)

-UGLY DUCKLING : Perfect match

Crazy gal:

Bepannah 

Its really interesting drama

+1 Bepannaah...... I was thinking whether to suggest that show here.... Still not over it. 

Miss Hammurabi ❤❤❤

Ayanashii:

I'd recommend Strong Woman Do Bong Soon! The leads have some of the best chemistry I've ever seen and it has alot of comedic moments. Guy falls for the girl first and the female lead is one of my all time favorite characters! 

I agree with this suggestion. You should watch it.

Freefly:

+1 Bepannaah...... I was thinking whether to suggest that show here.... Still not over it. 

Best ITV show ever :')

Crazy gal:

Best ITV show ever :')

Yes  best ever.. :') 

Crazy gal:

- BEPANNAAH  (Its really interesting drama)

- SUNO CHANDA  (Rom-com)

-UGLY DUCKLING : Perfect match

The first drama is it Indian? 

redxxxcrimson:

The first drama is it Indian? 

Yes :)

Before We Get Married! Taiwanese drama plus it's really hot! Incredible chemistry and scorching kisses! The female lead tries to fight him off but he won't back down! So obsessed!