Are there any shows where the male lead, female lead, and second male lead have all been friends for a very long time. The male and female leads like each other. The second male lead knows this, but he also likes the female lead. He also hates the male lead because of it. Somehow the second lead convinces her to choose him. That destroys the friendship of the 3. Years later (doesn't have to be years), they meet again and the male Lead is cold towards her. The male and female lead's feelings for each other come back. She breaks it off with the second male lead and gets with the male lead.

The ones i can think of the 2nd lead ends up with the girl at the end 

Stevie70:

The ones i can think of the 2nd lead ends up with the girl at the end 

Darn.

Check out Asunaro Hakusho, though the friendship starts only at college and the romance rivalry also starts there. This was Kimutaku's first drama (though this was probably my 7th drama of his) and he was the 2nd lead. My bias self was rooting for him from the start.

Stevie70. Could you please name them, the one's you have seen.thnks

Yes! There is a similar story in Room alone the series (without the ending)

Prett:

Stevie70. Could you please name them, the one's you have seen.thnks

Because It's the First Time (2015) 

King in Love 

These fit the 3 best frends but with  the 2nd lead gets girl at end 

Because It's the First Time (2015) - I really disliked that one. 

The female lead clearly loved the male lead more despite staying with the second male lead. Also, the ending felt incredibly unfinished and I kinda wish it had a sequel where the 2 main leads did end up together.

Let’s eat 2 ml and sml had a great friendship with the fl.

Thank you stevie70, but I have seen these two already. I like these kind of drama's where the SML wins from all the countries around the world and lately it seems like there aren't any dramas like that anymore. 

Prett:

Thank you stevie70, but I have seen these two already. I like these kind of drama's where the SML wins from all the countries around the world and lately it seems like there aren't any dramas like that anymore. 

Because most romances are about the leads getting together. 90% of the time when a SML wins, it's for some stupid reason or the writer trying to be edgy and messing up the rest of the story because of it.

Sangmo.☺ it isn't for stupid reason but actually  creative and good writing because not every leads needs to end up together because they are romantically involved.

Koinaka (Love relationship). I haven’t finished it yet but it fits exactly what you’re asking about except I don’t think the ML was that cold to her when they met again. But I do know she chose the sml because of a misunderstanding or something. And they were all friends in high school with both leads being best friends for a very long time before the sml joined their friend group.

Prett:

Sangmo.☺ it isn't for stupid reason but actually  creative and good writing because not every leads needs to end up together because they are romantically involved.

Except it's usually not. It's usually out of nowhere.