Just finished watching BBF and i gotta say, I FRIGGIN LOVED IT. Are there any other dramas like it, or any dramas with Lee Min Ho or Kim Hyun Joong ;D I've already seen playful kiss too and city hunter so any dramas besides those :)
Well there is the Japanese version of Boys Before Flower: Hana Yori Dango (2nd version). There the Taiwanese Boys Before Flowers: Meteor Garden (1st version). Show called Hana Kimi (Japanese) with a girl surrounded by guys. Lee Min Ho is also in Personal Taste and Faith.
I recommend you to watch 'Personal Taste' starring Lee Min Ho. It's a romantic comedy drama with a lot of kisses scenes! There is other recent drama with Lee Min Ho called 'Faith' with an interesting plot but less romance. Kim Hyun Joong signed for a new drama this year, but the project has been cancelled for finantial reasons. So I don't know if we'll be able to see him on TV dramas soon. But if you liked his cute side in BBF, you may be enjoyed to see him in a TV programme 'We got married' (season 1 from episode 9) About dramas with similar theme such a bad boy-cute girl, watch 'You're beautiful' or 'Mary stayed out all night' starring Jang Geun Suk. Other of my favourites romantic dramas is 'Flower Boy Ramyun Shop' with Jung Il Woo (he has a role of a charming playboy with many funny encounters with a girl who he fell for)