Anybody more recommends? :)

Before We Get Married on Youtube. 

I am also in search of some recommendations on forbidden love/secret love affairs but without anyone finding out about the couple. Most of what I've seen the forbidden love is always found out by someone so it will be interesting to see something a little different. 

A list of what I have already seen:

My Rainy Days

Daytime Shooting Star

Chugakusei Nikki

Narratage

Sensei Ni Koishita Natsu

My Teacher

Kou Kou Kyoushi (1993)

Majo no Jouken

Innocent Thing

Secret Love Affair

Hirugao

Kenja no Ai

Not sure this fits exactly, and when I say this is fucked up I mean it's fucked up, but I really enjoyed 4-episode series Kenja no Ai. It's about a woman who is in a relationship with her best friend's son. It's more of a revenge story than a romance story, though. We spend more time fleshing out Mayuko than her relationship with Naomi.

Kimi wa Petto, both the 2003 and 2017 versions, are not necessarily a tale of forbidden romance but definitely unconventional and one that other people wouldn't and don't understand. I would forbid it LOL. It's about a businesswoman who takes in a young man as a "pet" because he has nowhere else to go. She's sort of fucking with him when she suggests it, but he's like yes please thank you goshujinsama no takebacksies. They're very physically affectionate, which I liked.
The 2003 version does a better job at making the leads feel three dimensional, but the 2017 version is visually better and came out after the manga was finished so the end is a little less messy. 

ONE SPRING NIGHT
COME AND  HUG ME
SECRET LOVE AFFAIR
ON THE WAY TO THE AIRPORT

LOVE AFFAIRS IN THE AFTERNOON

CHUGAKUSEI NIKKI

You can watch a movie or a drama about the beautiful Chinese legend and tragic love story of butterfly lovers. Personnaly I only watched this version (movie by Tsui Hark) and I liked it a lot :

https://mydramalist.com/4561-the-butterfly-lovers

Milisia:

https://mydramalist.com/10728-haru-2014

Can't find this with subtitles, is there a source online somewhere?

Rookie historian goo hae ryung. He is a prince and she is a historian and older than him.

It's a movie it's called My Little Bride (Student x Teacher) They are married to each other but they have to keep it a secret