I love  historical kdrama but unfortunately there aren't so many compared to other genres so... I would like to watch some Chinese drama  because they make many historical drama. The problem is that I tried to see already 3 (or more) cdrama but I finished only one (which will remain in my heart. It was The sound of the desert).I 'm watching 'princess Wei Young' but I can't continue it even though it's pretty nice, maybe one day :/

I ask for help, can you advise me some historical Cdrama to love? The only thing I ask is that it doesn't have a tragic ending (and I already know that the list has halved lol). It doesn't matter if there are sad parts, the important thing is that it ends well or that they have had a child (it gives me the feeling of a concretized and enduring love).

Please help me  :)

General and I is one of my favorite historical cdramas 

It has more than 50 episodes I think and I loved ittttt

They are separated near the end for like 20 episodes which was  a little annoying because I just wanted them to get back  together????

But in that time they didn’t have any romantically relationship with other ppl 

It has a happy ending plus they have a son 

Eternal Love/Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 

IcEyB:

General and I is one of my favorite historical cdramas 

It has more than 50 episodes I think and I loved ittttt

They are separated near the end for like 20 episodes which was  a little annoying because I just wanted them to get back  together????

But in that time they didn’t have any romantically relationship with other ppl 

It has a happy ending plus they have a son 

I saw two episodes but I didn't continue. I don't remember well why, maybe because the Chinese war scenes are still difficult for me (I often laugh) ... thanks,  I will keep it in mind!!

kelena93:

Eternal Love/Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 

I've heard so much about it and I've seen so many screenshots that I seem to have already seen it :/ thanks for the advice

mjf314:

Nirvana in Fire

Thanks! Everyone talks well of this cdrama but I never understood if there is a romantic part ...

Claire:

Thanks! Everyone talks well of this cdrama but I never understood if there is a romantic part ...

There's just a little romance in it, but not a lot.

• The Eternal Love - no kids yet, but they're making a second season
  • The Imperial Doctress - the leads have children with other people, but are alive and together in the very end
  • Lost Love in Times - they have a happy ending but no kids at the point where the drama ends as far as I can remember

Legend of Fuyao! The leads are my favourite OTP to date. 

mjf314:

There's just a little romance in it, but not a lot.

Thanks for the information. One day I'll see it because it's a must but I tend to look at drama with romance :)

AH:
  • The Eternal Love - no kids yet, but they're making a second season
  • The Imperial Doctress - the leads have children with other people, but are alive and together in the very end
  • Lost Love in Times - they have a happy ending but no kids at the point where the drama ends as far as I can remember

I would really like to see a series with Huo Wallace!! Thank you so much for the advice!! 

ClareWan:

Legend of Fuyao! The leads are my favourite OTP to date. 

I saw some clips and it looks really nice even though I saw screenshots and the end doesn't seem very happy :/

Claire:

I saw two episodes but I didn't continue. I don't remember well why, maybe because the Chinese war scenes are still difficult for me (I often laugh) ... thanks,  I will keep it in mind!!

your description completely match to general and i its great story ML is general and FL is war strategist  

Claire:

I saw some clips and it looks really nice even though I saw screenshots and the end doesn't seem very happy :/

It's a happy ending, I guarantee :) The romance was the major reason I finished the drama and it did not disappoint.