Hello, I am new here. I hope I post this post on the right board.

It has been years since I stopped watching J Movie and kinda want to get into it again. I want something as the title says, J Movies that centers around friendship at school. Something like Ao to Shiro de Mizuiro  or Swing Girls. I really like to see "not lover but more than friend" relationship in J Movie. 

Though I am new, I've almost done updating my J Movie list so you could check it beforehand if you want.
Thanks in advance

let me eat your pancreas - not a zombie, not thriller, not lover but more than friend 

kirishima thing - its somewhat a weird, kinda hard to understand movie

sing salmon sing - its more of a music theme but its has friendship element

• Tori Girl
  • Kids on the Slope
  • Linda Linda Linda
  • Water boys
  • Beck

These are dramas and movies

✔️ One Week Friends 

✔️ Water Polo Yankees 

✔️ Voice  (medical students in college) 

✔️ Your Lie in April

✔️ Black Devil and the White Prince 

✔️ Orange 

✔️ Heroine Disqualified 

✔️ Say I Love You 

I second Linda Linda Linda. Other movies that I like and would heartily recommend:

• A Gentle Breeze in the Village (same director as Linda Linda Linda; kinda slow so you have to be in the mood to fully enjoy it)
  • Prodigy (about the friendship between a piano prodigy of junior-high age and a young man trying to enter a music university)
  • Cheer Cheer Cheer! (a bit overlong, but I love the main character played by Aragaki Yui so I personally didn't mind)
  • Ping Pong (about two ping pong players who are friends and competitors)
  • Robot Contest (about a lazy girl who ended up entering the robot club for extra school credit)
  • Su-ki-da (another slow Japanese movie with a lot of silence and people not doing anything; a good one that requires a certain mood from the viewers)

Thanks guys. I guess this list is enough to make me busy for some months :)