I've watched quite a few K-dramas. The first 8/9 episodes are usually great. But then suddenly it starts to drag and I loose interest. For example Full House was incredibly good and I remember even staying awake one night just because i couldn't quit. But then suddenly from episode 10 it became boring. I thought that episode 11 would be better but still not. I eventually fast forwarded the episodes to the end. Can someone please recommend a drama that never starts dragging? I'm still searching for it. J-dramas are ofcourse fast paced and i like some dramas like 1 litre of tears but i think j-dramas seem so dull....while k-dramas are so bright. Help!
reply 1997 .. it is great and it never gets boring! :-)
I've had this problem as well. A lot of times they are able to pick things back up eventually, but those middle episodes do languish. It all depends on what you like. I'm not sure what to recommend because your list is empty so I'll try to give you a little variety. Coffee Prince Bridal Mask Que Sera, Sera School 2013 Special Investigation Team Ten Queen Inhyun's Man - I'm watching this right now and am certainly not bored. :) Hope this helps.
History of salaryman Fellow MDL fren BPetra recmended this drama to me.n thx to her, this was one daebakk drama !!!! Utmost hilarious till end
Reply 1997!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, Japanese dramas are different than Korean and some of them are too fast-paced. But recently I started watching more of them and I really enjoyed Atashinchi no Danshi.
Now back to the Korean dramas.
If you like action and mystery I recommend Vampire Prosecutor, especially second season which was really amazing and last few episodes were really intense.
It was never boring when I watched Shut Up: Flower Boy Band. If you like music dramas try that one.
As for the rom-com genre I'm not really sure but you can check out My Girlfriend is a Gumiho. I enjoyed very much City Hall but some people like to avoid political themes which is unfortunate since this is a very good drama.
I'd say Once Upon a Time in Saengchori, if you like comedies. It never gets boring or dull and the plot is pretty much always moving. Queen In Hyun's Man doesn't drag much and the great chemistry between the leads helps a lot to keep you wanting more. And I agree with the recs for Reply 1997, you won't get bored :)