Can some1 recommend me dramas with this criteria: - a lot of humor - a lot of interactions between lead actor and actress - it HAS TO BE drama WITHOUT any irritating *****es like some sick, jealous exgirlfirend etc (so that basically means NO KDRAMAS) - main female character aint a doormat (im not interrested in stories like nobuta wo produce) Perfect example of what im looking for is Hana Kimi or Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
Have you seen Take care of the young lady? I think it's fun. Most of the scenes include the leads, there is no jealous exgirlfriend, the lead girl is nice. It's a kdrama though:)
Try "Unexpected You" (this drama fit with your criteria) :D

http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/3391/unexpected-you

how about Mei-chan no Shitsuji. seems to fit what you are looking for
Thanks for the replies, definitely gonna try Kimi wa Petto and Take care of the young lady but I won't give a chance Yankee-kun to Megane-chan and Mei-chan no Shitsuji since i dont like when lead actor is "prettier" than an actress, it seems unnatural and ridiculous to me Also Switch girl is out of question since i preffer short stories (1 season only, i forgot to mention it at my 1st post)