Im looking for SERIOUS dramas like Zeni Geba - realistic, brutal , dark, without clishes, dramas that shows real nature of ppl
I'd say White Christmas, Holy land (J & K version), Orthros no inu & Utsukushii Rinjin I'd recommend a movie too : Confessions
I haven't watch Zeni Geba but I'm currently watching Karamazov no Kyodai and it's very dark, realistic, so far I haven't noticed cliches and since it's adaptation of Dostoyevsky's novel The Bothers Karamazov this drama is psychological and shows human nature.

I forgot to mention that this drama is currently airing and last aired episode was 8th.
I guess you should try White Christmas, Life, or Last Friends. As for movies I could recommend Ikigami-the ultimate limit, Battle Royale (warning: really brutal and bloody) Since Zeni Geba was a realistic revenge story I shall mention The Devil (korean) or it is japanese adaptation Maou. (I liked them both but somehow the korean version was more convincing for me)
Thanks for all the replies , that was rly fast Since i already saw Maou and im interested only in dramas not movies , White Christmas and Karamazov no Kyoda looks the most promising for me ( i preffer the ones with murders in it) ,so im definitely gonna try them out, but im still open for suggestions, since to complete 1 drama, it takes me only 2-3 days (sometimes 1 night), i need a little more titles ;d