Male lead is famous/super or pretty much rich/popular who fells first for the female lead.  He falls first and early/before female lead does. He does everything to persuade her, give her expensive gifts, show off in order to win her but she really doesn't care and isn't persuaded easily so he keeps on trying and falls really hard for her. She takes time to like him.

Female lead should be gutsy,headstrong, isn't submissive, Strong willed who speak her mind and can defend herself and doesn't prefer to be depend for male lead to rescue her and doesn't let anyone push her. I don't mind if she is not exactly like i mention but please she should be at least close.

I don't mind if female lead hates him or she likes someone else.

Maybe this is specific but it would help me a lot if you suggest something like this. Not saying it should be exact but male lead falls first criteria is needed.

Thank you!

Examples

Something like 1 percent 

From 5 to 9 

Boys over flower (it's versions) (ultra rich and popular xD something like this criteria would be great)

Secret Garden

The greatest love 

Pin to kona

Sekai Ichi Muzukashii Koi

High end crush 

Strong woman do bong soon.

• What's wrong with secretary Kim
  • Noble my Love
  • Moon Lovers

Healer-  its been a long time since i watched it but the guy is rich well in a way, the fact that he dosent use it is different. the girl is just like you said shes strong, independent not a push over.  without giving away much, i'd say if u havent watched, what are u doing here ?? go watch .. its worth it .. believe me....

Coffee Prince- Awesome, its a gender bending drama tho .... but its a good one ... totaly worth watching

Kill me Heal me:- ughh i love this one..... totally... its a heavy drama but it has a beautiful ending the journey is beautiful...

im not a robot- the boy falls for the girl, the guy is hella rich, the girl is strong girl.

the Greatest Love
is exactly like this <3

In addition to the recommendations above:

• Korean Odyssey | ML is a renowned deity. He falls first, though that's because he was tricked into it.
  • Beauty Inside
  • Chicago Typewriter | ML falls first, though he doesn't realize/admit it for some episodes. 
  • City Hunter
  • Devilish Joy
  • Falling for Innocence 
  • Lawless Attorney
  • Marriage, not Dating 
  • Noble, my Love
  • Mask
  • She was pretty

Sm:)e- rich guy who falls for the girl in the first epi and tries to win her over. The fl is strong and not a pushover and it takes a while before they end up getting together but the meantime they have cute banter.

The Princess Wei Young- all of what you're asking for but also the chemistry with the leads is literally the best Ive ever seen