Hi Guys, please help me find this character: not strong physically, what i mean is that the woman is not stupid and often rely on "prince help" (i hate characters like Geum Jan Di in BBF, and Jun Ji hyun in My Man from Another Star). i want a character who has dream, who can solve their problem and struggling/ trying hard in achieving their dream/ career and who can maintain their life's principle and their opinion. plus i prefer romance, here are some examples:

1. Both girl in Fashion 70's (Lee Yo Won and Kim Min jung acting is supperb===> i love them so much
  2. kim sam soon (my lovely sam soon)===> i love her so much
  3. ma yi deum (witch court)
  4. kim hye jin (She Was Pretty) ==> i love her so much
  5. Han seung joo (My husband oh jak doo)
  6. Oh Ri Jin (Kill Me Heal Me)
  7. Bride of The Century
  8. Dae Jang Geum (Jewel in the palace)

Strongest Deliveryman (both female lead and second female lead are strong, clever and hardworking)

Radio Romance (female lead is hardworking and clever, also can be said strong although she did not face many hardships)

While You Were Sleeping (female lead has all the characteristics you mentioned plus she is too cute)

• Something about 1%
  • delightful girl chunhyang
  • Monstar
  • Doctors
  • I hear your voice
  • Romantic doctor teacher kim
  • Feast of the gods
  • My daughter sooyoung
  • Ugly Alert
 Czakhareina:
  • Something about 1%
  • Monstar
  • Doctors
  • I hear your voice
  • Feast of the gods
  • My daughter sooyoung
  • Ugly Alert

have watched

• Something about 1%
  • Doctors
  • I hear your voice

i will try the others, thank you so much for your recommendation

nane limon:

Strongest Deliveryman (both female lead and second female lead are strong, clever and hardworking)

Radio Romance (female lead is hardworking and clever, also can be said strong although she did not face many hardships)

While You Were Sleeping (female lead has all the characteristics you mentioned plus she is too cute)

thank youu

Descendants of the Sun, 

Whirlwind Girl: Qi Baicao is quite hardworking

+1 for Strongest Deliveryman

• What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
  • The Beauty Inside
  • It's Okay, That's Love

All the aforementioned shows have a FL with a strong personality, they are hard workers and they are not afraid to voice their reasons. I love dramas with characters like these. 

Please stay away from Rich Man for the opposite reason. The FL has no backbone at all. Of course I am talking about only the Korean version, I don't know if the Japanese one is better.

• Fight for my way
  • Lawless Attorney 
  • Voice & Voice 2 | no romance, but really strong female lead with leadership skills. 
  • Strong Woman Da Bong Song
  • Chicago Typewriter
  • Feel Good to Die (currently ongoing, comedy first and foremost). 
  • Terius Behind Me
  • The Ghost Detective
  • Age of Youth
  • Because this is my first life
  • Bring it on, Ghost
  • Come and Hug Me
  • Falling for Innocence
  • Hello Monster
  • Just Between Lovers
  • Love 911 (movie) 
  • Mask
  • Pinocchio
  • Suspicious Partner
  • While you were sleeping 

Secret garden fits your description perfectly

the strongest female lead i have ever seen in my 100+ drama watching is by far the story of yanxi palace main female lead Wei Ying Luo 

she is the smartest, toughest, determined FL

she needs no man or connection or anything to get through every single hardship she has faced she has always handled it herself and has always came out stronger through overcoming them

the plot itself is enough though to get you to watch, a very good revenge story with amazing characters and an intriguing story

SO GOOD! 

3GGG:
  • Fight for my way
  • Lawless Attorney 
  • Voice & Voice 2 | no romance, but really strong female lead with leadership skills. 
  • Strong Woman Da Bong Song
  • Chicago Typewriter
  • Feel Good to Die (currently ongoing, comedy first and foremost). 
  • Terius Behind Me
  • The Ghost Detective
  • Age of Youth
  • Because this is my first life
  • Bring it on, Ghost
  • Come and Hug Me
  • Falling for Innocence
  • Hello Monster
  • Just Between Lovers
  • Love 911 (movie) 
  • Mask
  • Pinocchio
  • Suspicious Partner
  • While you were sleeping 

i totally agree with voice, i do hope chief Kang won't die

KingARMY:

Descendants of the Sun, 

Whirlwind Girl: Qi Baicao is quite hardworking

+1 for Strongest Deliveryman

i don't think the female lead is strong in DOTS, the female lead always rely on Yoo Si Jin help in every action/ thriller moments (e.g when she almost die, was kidnapped etc.)

BTW GUYS, I WOULD also like to recommend Thank You, about a single mom and a child with.......

kim se young:

i don't think the female lead is strong in DOTS, the female lead always rely on Yoo Si Jin help in every action/ thriller moments (e.g when she almost die, was kidnapped etc.)

Then you can try night light, it has 2 awesome female leads

Also secret forest, but idk if she fits the hardworking category. Same for Signal(korean vs.), awesome female lead.

You can try Mystery Queen but idk if would call her physically strong or hardworking.... but she is awesome....., another example would be Mrs Cop series. Awesome female leads and stories for both seasons.

Only Side By Side With You 

Female Lead is the CEO of a drone company. She is really passionate about her drones and doesn't let the male lead or personal life distract her from her company.