I'm new to this community and I would like to add some dramas to my Plan To Watch List (still empty XD) I never had the chance to keep my dramas on check, but now that I have the possibility I wouldn't mind some recommendations ♥

I'm not really picky taking on new dramas but I hardly finish them, so I would like some light hearted or fast paced dramas, something that will keep me interested throughout all the episodes ^^

Any genre&country is okay. Dramas of 10~30 episodes are preferred :) The more the better XD

Thanks in advance!! :D

W: Two Worlds and Weighlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo are the dramas I had finished at once since I was so curious about next episodes. Later, I watched a few times again. Now, I am waiting for forgetting  about them so that I can watch  again with interest. I hope you like them too. :))

Look at my list of Completed. I gave 10 points to dramas which were perfect and I'll definitely come back to. 9,5 points' dramas have one small disadvantage but still are so good so look at them too. Good luck :)

nane limon:

W: Two Worlds and Weighlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo are the dramas I had finished at once since I was so curious about next episodes. Later, I watched a few times again. Now, I am waiting for forgetting  about them so that I can watch  again with interest. I hope you like them too. :))

Thanks for the recommendations♥

Wera:

Look at my list of Completed. I gave 10 points to dramas which were perfect and I'll definitely come back to. 9,5 points' dramas have one small disadvantage but still are so good so look at them too. Good luck :)

I've looked through your list and I have chosen to add these dramas to my list:

• 100 Days My Prince
  • Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat
  • Cheese in the Trap
  • Faith
  • Gap Dong
  • Heartstrings
  • Kill Me, Heal Me
  • Love O2O
  • My Secret Romance
  • Queen In Hyun's Man
  • While You Were Sleeping