Hi everyone,

I'm new here joining the kdrama lovers forum recently. I've watched a few kdramas and loved them. Now I'm here for your kind recommendations about kdrama. I need help finding a drama about team work or strong bonds between the characters, the best examples will be strong bond and caring between the members of "Entertainer" band and their leader proving to be the best leader as well as the most caring to his kids. Also the detectives from "You're all surrounded" having the same team work, bonding and the leader. 

I hope I was able to explain my point. Waiting for your kind comments. Thanks.

• Mad Dog
  • 38 Task Force
  • Life on Mars

Yeah, you'd find that in most investigative/mystery/crime dramas.  So some other ideas, since it may be harder to find the "other" type:

• What's Up - musical theater majors band together under their teacher
  • It's Okay, That's Love - group of psychiatrists, patients, family and friends navigate love and life (maybe not really a "leader" here, but the bond and group coming together for mutual support is there for sure)
  • Awl - striking supermarket workers find a leader in their manager, who in turn finds a mentor in their lawyer (that sounds much drier and more boring than it is!  Words do not do it justice)
  • A Man's Story - my favorite team!  Older but excellent.  Revenge, led by the main character, but as the drama goes on, this group of allies slowly forms around him.  Be aware though that it doesn't really fall into the "heartwarming"category.  Bad things happen to good people and there is much paaaaain (but the team bonding moments are really sweet, too).  
  • Maybe My Only Love Song?  There is a team of sorts there, too.  Comedy, mostly.  If you want a team with a car in it, this is your drama :D

Additional dramas to check out:

• Misaeng - officemates that tackles different issues and peojects for the company. With an awesome team leader played by Lee sungmin
  • Sassy Girl go go - school mate rivals that banded together to form a cheering squad. 
  • Idolm@ster. Kr - about a group of women that get banded together to form an idol group. A powerful and genius producer as the head of the group
  • Shut up flower boy band - about a group of friends who starts a band together. 
  • Romantic doctor teacher  kim - when doctors get sent to a remote hospital and find an awesome yet eccentric Master kim
  • Rookies (japan) - about delingquent highschooler who rediscover their love for baseball and friendship with the help of a teacher as their coach
  • Monstar - about a group of classmates who are eccliectivally banded together as punishment but make beautiful music together
  • Master of Study - 5 highschooler enter into a group to aim for the top universities
  • Gokusen (japan) - all 3 seasons about a group of delinquents who is helped by their weird and strong new teacher, as they form friendship/dreams and band together