Hey there! For the first time.. wanted to watch v v lengthy yet interesting dramas! Gave a shot for 100 years inheritance.. thought bit boring in the middle.. I tend to like that as it progress. Am open to the genre...any suggestions for already aired dramas ? I can skip some ep and proceed if starting few Episodes r boring.. heheh :P
If you enjoy dramas regarding family life, I would suggests "Three Brothers". It lasts 70 episodes, but I was never bored. If you're into revenge that spans 2 generations, try "Flames of Ambition".
Ty! will add to my list.
Ojakgyo Brothers if you're into the family/rom-com genre...
Unexpected You-the first really long drama (58 ep) that I completed and I loved it. It never got boring or and the story never dragged. The only negative aspect for me was the mother and youngest sister-they are super annoying. Luckily, all the other characters are great.
a kindred spirit house of harmony 1000 episode dramas
Unexpected you Oh Ja Ryong is coming Dong Yi Jewel in the palace Yi san
I'm currently watching my love madame butterfly, and I'd defiantly recommend it. Although its 50 ep drama, its fast paced with lots of things happening in the first few episodes making you thing what have they left for the rest of the 50?......but its not disappointing yet with lots of surprises come out :)
New Tales of Gisaeng
Loving You a Thousand Times
A Thousand Kisses
Five Fingers (30 episodes but has similar melodramatic tones; focuses on revenge though)

There's also one that I saw on Viki called Glass Mask which was 100+ episodes, but apparently the reviews are pretty good? If you want a really long drama, maybe you could take that into consideration.