Hi. I recently completed "Gunesin Kizlari", a Turkish drama. I am having horrible withdrawal from it, I'm this close to re-watching it again because I miss Selin and Ali's love. The only other Turkish drama I've watched was "Ask Laftan Anlamaz", but it doesn't compare to my feelings from Gunesin Kizlari

If anyone has seen it and can help recommend a series with a powerful love and chemistry like that, please give me a suggestion. I'm dying here.

Thanks.

So I am addicted to Turkish drama and have watched loads. I loved Siyah Beyaz Ask and Ateşböceği. I am also watching Erkenci Kus at the moment. 

I also suggest Siyah Beyaz Ask! I'm currently watching it and it's amazing. Both main leads are gorgeous and the romance is great.

Thanks guys for the recommendations! I will look these up ^_^

I'm feel like you. There is only another drama that has made me feel something similar to Ali/Selin:  Son Yaz. Although the stories are different, the couples are amazing.

Now I'm suffering a  withdrawal X2. 

If anyone knows about a Turkish drama with a love like the ones in ''son yaz'' or ''Gunesin Kizlari'' I would really appreciate it...

Nana001:

I'm feel like you. There is only another drama that has made me feel something similar to Ali/Selin:  Son Yaz. Although the stories are different, the couples are amazing.

Now I'm suffering a  withdrawal X2. 

If anyone knows about a Turkish drama with a love like the ones in ''son yaz'' or ''Gunesin Kizlari'' I would really appreciate it...

Idk if you've seen it, but another turkish drama I fell in love with was fazilet hanim ve kizlari, it's two seasons but has amazing chemistry and a similar love as Ali/Selin <3. I'll check out Son Yaz,  thank you.

Seemeen:

So I am addicted to Turkish drama and have watched loads. I loved Siyah Beyaz Ask and Ateşböceği. I am also watching Erkenci Kus at the moment. 

honestly i wanna know how did so many ppl suddenly get into turkish dramas ,i can say for my country, some series such as ask laftan aired as dubbed , how did you start watching turkish dramas? like a random person wouldn't just search "best turkish dramas" on google. and if we search romantic drama series or just drama series they only show the uk and us ones, along with netflix asian ones. that's pretty much it.

ps: i wanna know because i wanna get into that part of the fandom

Ichika Kaneki:

honestly i wanna know how did so many ppl suddenly get into turkish dramas ,i can say for my country, some series such as ask laftan aired as dubbed , how did you start watching turkish dramas? like a random person wouldn't just search "best turkish dramas" on google. and if we search romantic drama series or just drama series they only show the uk and us ones, along with netflix asian ones. that's pretty much it.

ps: i wanna know because i wanna get into that part of the fandom

for me at least, i saw a random mv about gunesin kizlari that made me want to watch it, and since then i fell in love with turkish dramas lol

intimewithyou:

for me at least, i saw a random mv about gunesin kizlari that made me want to watch it, and since then i fell in love with turkish dramas lol

My youtube is fcked lol. 

I left a comment in the another discussion on Turkish drama recommendations. So far, here are the ones I've watched. All of these are wonderful but the first ones left me wanting more & just had a hard time moving on to the point I rewatched some of the scenes or episodes.

Erkenci Kuş (My first Turkish drama)
Son Yaz
Aşk Laftan Anlamaz
Sen Cal Kapimi
Bambaşka Biri
Maraşlı

Bizim Hikaye
Kan Çiçekleri
Ya Çok Seversen
Her Yerde Sen
Hudutsuz Sevda
Siyah Beyaz Ask
Hercai
Meryem
Sol Yanim

I am about to watch  Bir Gece Masali. It just started.

Hope this helps. =)