Hi everyone! My friend remembers a K-Drama that we apparently watched together but even though half my friend group is searching for it, we can't figure it out. 

What she remembers (and what I also vaguely remember) is mainly a house scam. In the beginning, likely the first half of the first episode, the female lead (who is not very well-off) takes all her savings and buys a house that she really wants from some people in a basement. When she goes to move in, there is an old lady there who sends her away because the sale was a scam and the house belongs to the old lady. when the female lead goes back to the basement, it's cleared out. She brings the case to the police, who confirm she has been scammed, but can't really do anything to help her.

Does this ring a bell for anyone? I know it's a popular trope, but we are really so curious which drama this could be! 

Some further details that my friend  thinks she remembers: the female lead wore a lot of pink, she started off the show living in something that sounds a bit like a rooftop apartment and she has a close (male?) friend who is not her love interest (shaky on this part) and who helps her out. 

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Nemesis04:

Hey, I don't know if it's drama, movie or manhua but it's story is like the emperor or someone with authority kills whole family of ml and he's then mummified or forced to turn into stone statue like a terracotta warrior resurrects as human and finds himself in modern time. So can someone tell me it's title.

As far as I think it maybe is a chinese story.

Was it this? Thousand Years for You 

Hi, I vaguely remember watching a (i think) chinese drama that i can't seem to find anywhere. From what I remember it's about two twin sisters and their younger half sister. The younger sister ran away as a child and I think there was a tree the twin sisters visisted each year on their birthday which the younger sister tried to take down at one point.

Not even sure if I liked the drama or not but it keeps bothering me that I can't find the name, so if anyone knows what drama I'm talking about, let me know

emeraldarrows:

Could it be First Romance?

hello im sorry, but it seems like my description is not clear, what i meant is a name is suddenly imprinted on the girl's skin (on her wrist to be exact) which glows when that person is near. And the guy actually has her name on his collar bone. (i think this type of storyline is somewhat soulmate thingy), thank you for giving attention on my post tho, appreciate it a lot ??

mnchaeriaaa:

hello im sorry, but it seems like my description is not clear, what i meant is a name is suddenly imprinted on the girl's skin (on her wrist to be exact) which glows when that person is near. And the guy actually has her name on his collar bone. (i think this type of storyline is somewhat soulmate thingy), thank you for giving attention on my post tho, appreciate it a lot ??

Oh! Dear My Name?

Hi I literally only created this account to find this drama, it's a period drama about a girl who's trying to become the queen or something and they're holding a series of tests with a bunch of eligible bachelorettes and one of them is cheating along with one of the test runners but the girl is smart and can see how they're cheating and she's doing the same thing so she can get chosen instead? I can't remember it's a kdrama or cdrama. 

@Nolayelde

Do you remember if its an older drama or a new one?

@kpun 

I don't know, most likely a newer one? I do remember I heard about it on tik tok a few months ago

There is a Cdrama "New Life Begins" which has a bunch of bachelorettes summoned from various kingdoms to marry (or become concubines) of a number of princes. However, the FL wants to fail so she can go home.

https://mydramalist.com/755791-ruo-yao-jun-bu-zhi

Nolayelde:

Hi I literally only created this account to find this drama, it's a period drama about a girl who's trying to become the queen or something and they're holding a series of tests with a bunch of eligible bachelorettes and one of them is cheating along with one of the test runners but the girl is smart and can see how they're cheating and she's doing the same thing so she can get chosen instead? I can't remember it's a kdrama or cdrama. 

its mostly  chinese historical drama usual plot , give some unique hint/scene  so we can narrow things.

Ah sorry I didn't realize it was such a common trope! I do remember a scene where the examiner/diviner is supposed to look for a red spot on the white sash and the protagonist pricks her finger with one of her hairpins after seeing the spot on the other girl's sash and the examiners are shocked/confused that there's two

ahh!I have seen this drama but I don't remember the name right now.

Nolayelde:

I Think it is 'The story of Ming Lan' 2018

@Kiromenanz 

A lot of the details don't line up but I remember there being an apartment scam + female lead with lots of pink in Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol

If that's not it, I'm going to keep looking, because your description definitely sounds familiar!

emeraldarrows:

Oh! Dear My Name?

OMOOO THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHHH <333 I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THIS!! ^^