The only things I remember is that there is a class trip of some sort, and everyone is assigned a partner. The main female lead begs the guy who's partnered with her crush to switch and he agrees to switch with her if she carries his bag. The bag is really heavy and she's struggling to get it to the bus, until her crush comes along and carries the bag for her saying something along the lines of "I can't have you slowing me down if we're partners"

Unfortunately that's all I remember from it because I didn't get very far into the series, however I'm still hoping that someone might know what I'm talking about. Thanks in advance :)

Does anyone know what this cdrama is?

I couldn't find a youtube link but here is a link for a facebook. (Please let me know if that's against the rules)

https://www.facebook.com/reel/2428421517349396?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

Knightly:

Does anyone know what this cdrama is?

I couldn't find a youtube link but here is a link for a facebook. (Please let me know if that's against the rules)

https://www.facebook.com/reel/2428421517349396?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

Its 100% a chinese short drama that they film for the likes of Douyin which is chinese tick tock. Don't think they ever have titles as such.  This type of story is everywhere re-written over and over with so many different actors and actresses. If you've seen one, you've seen them all as the plot is now not original

p1_enha:

The only things I remember is that there is a class trip of some sort, and everyone is assigned a partner. The main female lead begs the guy who's partnered with her crush to switch and he agrees to switch with her if she carries his bag. The bag is really heavy and she's struggling to get it to the bus, until her crush comes along and carries the bag for her saying something along the lines of "I can't have you slowing me down if we're partners"

Unfortunately that's all I remember from it because I didn't get very far into the series, however I'm still hoping that someone might know what I'm talking about. Thanks in advance :)

Let me think of this .. i definitely know it but can't place it.  So annoying

oppalover87:

Its 100% a chinese short drama that they film for the likes of Douyin which is chinese tick tock. Don't think they ever have titles as such.  This type of story is everywhere re-written over and over with so many different actors and actresses. If you've seen one, you've seen them all as the plot is now not original

Yes I felt so too as it has lots of things mashed up together. But have seen the small bit and wanted to know if it was a longer drama. It did have some plot twists and story. Atleast if the names of the actors/actress in this particular one is known then searching it could be somewhat easy. 

Knightly:

Yes I felt so too as it has lots of things mashed up together. But have seen the small bit and wanted to know if it was a longer drama. It did have some plot twists and story. Atleast if the names of the actors/actress in this particular one is known then searching it could be somewhat easy. 

I had a quick search to see but i found nothing. Found lots like it though. Dramabox might be a start but looking via the characters name i think won't be fruitful. 

ive been tryna remember the name of this drama for ages but i dont remember much so its been hard

its a kdrama that has 3 or 4 completely unlrelated love stories witch each getting i think 3 -4 episodes

all i can remember from one of them is that the guy really likes song heungmin the soccer player and has his initials tattooed

Hi. Someone redirected me to this thread.  I am new here. I am unsure if this is the right way to do things.

I watched a short video on Facebook, seems like a C-drama, but there was no title. Now, I cannot find the drama. I tried searching for different possible key words to find it, but have been unsuccessful to-date. Could anyone help me?  

The scene I watched showed a grandpa entering an elevator.

An arrogant lady enters and the elevator becomes overloaded. She pushes the old man off the elevator and one of the ladies inside the elevator defended the old man.

The grandpa turns out to be the CEO/chairman's grandpa.

The lady who helped the grandma was applying for a job at the company.

The arrogant lady was the interviewer and threw her out.

The CEO hired the kind lady. 

This involves a fake marriage as well.

Thank you for your help.

ivimivi:

ive been tryna remember the name of this drama for ages but i dont remember much so its been hard

its a kdrama that has 3 or 4 completely unlrelated love stories witch each getting i think 3 -4 episodes

all i can remember from one of them is that the guy really likes song heungmin the soccer player and has his initials tattooed

Maybe Adult Trainee?

penguina:

Hi. Someone redirected me to this thread.  I am new here. I am unsure if this is the right way to do things.

I watched a short video on Facebook, seems like a C-drama, but there was no title. Now, I cannot find the drama. I tried searching for different possible key words to find it, but have been unsuccessful to-date. Could anyone help me?  

The scene I watched showed a grandpa entering an elevator.

An arrogant lady enters and the elevator becomes overloaded. She pushes the old man off the elevator and one of the ladies inside the elevator defended the old man.

The grandpa turns out to be the CEO/chairman's grandpa.

The lady who helped the grandma was applying for a job at the company.

The arrogant lady was the interviewer and threw her out.

The CEO hired the kind lady. 

This involves a fake marriage as well.

Thank you for your help.

This is a trope of vertical short dramas. You can find such dramas on YouTube or apps made specifically for vertical short dramas. Often they are nameless and channels name them in their own way, so it's hard to know what the real name is. Also, such dramas are remade more than 4 times. If you upload/link that clip, if someone has seen it, they can easily recognize it.

does anyone know a chinese drama where the female lead is alergic to cat but the male lead still ask her to take care of the female antagonist cat? I feel like I have ever watch it but around 2019 but I don't remember anymore and I can't find it anywhere. Now I feel like I'm delusional and the drama never exist?? 

ivimivi:

Maybe "Love Scene Number" from 2021

Trish:

It could be the double

Thank you for the anser.

Checked it out and sorry thts not it

Kissmekate:

Is it "The Rebirth of the Malicious Empress of Military Lineage" (重生之将门毒后). 

I checked it on youtube, but it's close but not the exact drama I am looking for

oppalover87:

Till the end of the moon? i'm trying to remember what happened  but i think what you have mentioned happens

Went and checked and sorry, it doesn't seem to be that one