Hello, theres this kdrama i started to watch a few years back.  I cannot remember the name and ive triend to find iy but have been unsuccessful.  It's about a female lead who is waiting for her boyfriend at the licensing office so he can sign the marriage license,  however when she calls him to ask him where he is at he says he cant and breaks up with her.  At this moment there is a ceo waitin on a female who hes suppose to marry and only has 25 mins.  The lead female over hears his conversation sees his female isnt showing up as he leaves she stops him and ask him to marry her as hes judt wants someone to marry.

Hii, i'm trying to find a c-drama but all I remember is, first, I think it is the second male lead. He is ambitious and he holds a high-ranking position in a company. At the end, he got fired because he almost or he already did endanger the company because of an illegal deed he comitted due to his ambition. He has a sister (or is she the sister of the male lead (?) sorry details are fuzzy) and the sister is friends with the female lead. Next, the female lead is the typical poor but hardworking and spunky girl in dramas if i recall correctly. Also the drama is already completed and should have aired before 2020 because i remember watching it quite some time ago. And that is about all i know :') even then some details might be inaccurate but i'll be really grateful if someone can help me out haha. Thanks in advance :)

Hi, I'm hoping someone here can help me find the drama I'm thinking if, it's one I really want to watch again, but I can't remember its name or much about the plot... so... here's what I can remember: 

I think it's set in modern day time, but there are some kind of time-travel elements to it as well... a young woman is living alone in a rather big apartment and suddenly a man in strange (historical I think) clothes appears in her apartment... I think his apperance has something to do with a desk (If I'm not mistaken) or something like that, and that he appears at her place when he falls asleep by his desk... I think... either way, the young woman can see him, and he can see her, but they can't touch. 

He is fascinated by her strange world and wants to learn about it, the two develop a bond, but they can only meet eachother in her apartment (I think..) and their relationship is hindered by the fact that they can't touch eachother... Then something happens (I don't remember what, but I think the woman was in danger somehow) and suddenly they can touch eachother... that's about everything I remember about the show... 

Does anyone know which show I'm talking about?

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 Wolfgirl889:
I think it's set in modern day time, but there are some kind of time-travel elements to it as well... a young woman is living alone in a rather big apartment and suddenly a man in strange (historical I think) clothes appears in her apartment... I think his apperance has something to do with a desk (If I'm not mistaken) or something like that, and that he appears at her place when he falls asleep by his desk... I think... either way, the young woman can see him, and he can see her, but they can't touch. 

Could it be Meet Me @ 1006

Unfortunately no, Meet Me doesn't seem to be it🤔 There is an historical element to the one I'm looking for, and I'm quite certain it has something to do with a desk that has been moved into the womans appartment (I cant seem to reply to your comment)

Wolfgirl889:

Unfortunately no, Meet Me doesn't seem to be it? There is an historical element to the one I'm looking for, and I'm quite certain it has something to do with a desk that has been moved into the womans appartment (I cant seem to reply to your comment)

that's Dreaming Back to the Qing Dynasty 

YES! That's the one, thank you!😊

joo:

hi im trying to find a k drama that I watched a couple years ago. All I remember is this one scene where the female lead walks into this office building or apartment and when she gets up to the reception desk the lady that works there is gone cause she was in a hurry to go to the bathroom. And since there wasn't anyone at the reception desk the lead just walks into the apartment?? Which is how she met the guy. But I think the male lead had some kind of phobia or didn't like strangers (idk i cant remember)

Hi, you've probably worked it out already but it sounds like Introverted Boss/ Shy Boss to me

Hi guys! My brother remembers a film my dad watched, he thinks it’s Japanese and that they were in a video game where they had to level up to leave. He thinks they had to kill the boss and they could also revive their friend instead of leaving the game? Hope someone can help, thanks!

Lee:

Hi guys! My brother remembers a film my dad watched, he thinks it’s Japanese and that they were in a video game where they had to level up to leave. He thinks they had to kill the boss and they could also revive their friend instead of leaving the game? Hope someone can help, thanks!

Could it be Gantz?

Wolfgirl889:

Could it be Gantz?

Yes it is, Thank you!

So, I don't know much about this drama - no idea of the genre or even region. It was a random video that popped up with no captioning and I haven't found it since.

The clip had a young man who, maybe they were in the gym, and 2/3 little girls were frightened of him. He ran towards them before another young man enters the scene stopping him - both breaking down. That's really it...I recall the scene focused on the first mans watch? It appeared to be a climax moment of whatever drama it is. 

I recall the title did say something like "becomes disabled" so I'm assuming an accident occurred beforehand?

Thank you for any help!

Is there any Korean drama in which the female lead is obsessed with a poor guy?

Serban:

Is there any Korean drama in which the female lead is obsessed with a poor guy?

More less

Like "Innocent man" is a good poor guy rich girl romance...but is not like she is obsessed like "crazy"... although she do some crazy things bc of love...

I am like 80 % sure, it korean movie. It something about a woman marrying a guy due to her fathers dying wish. but latter on women gets a boyfriend or something. It's shown through the husband's point of view. She get backs to him in the end and there is some reveal regarding the father's promise with the husband. If anybody knows please tell