GoodBad:

Hi i am looking for a thai drama . It was about a school  girl and her parents were in debt the man came to thier house to get his money back when he saw the girl and said he will forgive all the debt if they let him marry the girl the parents let him he is very abusive and hits her all time he also has a house keeper at his home who to help the girl . There is a salon in that area the daughter the salon owner befriends the girl and helps her get into a beauty contest and also helps her to get away from that man thats all i remember i would appriciate it if u tell me the name of this drama

Could it be Cubic? There are many male x female thai dramas that involve some kind of marital violence

Looking for a meme it was from a drama. It was two guys in historic costume. One said he wanted to reincarnate as a rock so he could sit in the sun all day (or something like that) then the other guy sai he would come back and kick the rock. 

oppalover87:

cubic?

No sry its not cubic ty for replying tho

oppalover87:

Could it be Cubic? There are many male x female thai dramas that involve some kind of marital violence

Yea but most of them end up falling in love but i like this drama because its about the girl trying to escape that man

jillmg:

Looking for a meme it was from a drama. It was two guys in historic costume. One said he wanted to reincarnate as a rock so he could sit in the sun all day (or something like that) then the other guy sai he would come back and kick the rock. 

Do you have a link to the meme? Where did you see it? Can you remember anything about the costume is. Were they wearing hats? That could at least narrow down the country.

I was thinking it could be The Untamed but it’s trending heavily on places like TT so it probably isn’t.

hello does anyone know the name of this c  drama where the fl is one of the concumine daugther, her father doesnt treat are right and her step sister dont either and her always finding ways to get her in troule. she eventually get married to the ml and she decide to vist home but one of her siblings pushes her and she almost losses her pergnacy. all i can remeber is that it is a costume c drama

oppalover87:

Do you have a link to the meme? Where did you see it? Can you remember anything about the costume is. Were they wearing hats? That could at least narrow down the country.

I was thinking it could be The Untamed but it’s trending heavily on places like TT so it probably isn’t.

I can’t find the meme again. 

Going Nuts trying to find the name of this...any help very much appreciated. I've seen a reel on FB but no name for the Movie/tv show is given. It's a Kdrama where the Female lead feeds and looks after a depressed, scruffy Male lead. Later on (maybe years later?) we see her at her wedding in the church. For whatever reason, she doesn't get married to the other guy but leaves and wanders the streets in her wedding dress. The original 'rescued' Male lead is looking smart and suited up. He is following her a few steps behind as she wanders sadly through the streets. He is now rescuing her right back. Any ideas on this please?

I was looking for I think a japanese drama? where the male lead get on the subway and he gets to see something on the head of the people? like where they will get off or something? I stumbled about it on fb but can't find what the title is

Kissmekate:

Going Nuts trying to find the name of this...any help very much appreciated. I've seen a reel on FB but no name for the Movie/tv show is given. It's a Kdrama where the Female lead feeds and looks after a depressed, scruffy Male lead. Later on (maybe years later?) we see her at her wedding in the church. For whatever reason, she doesn't get married to the other guy but leaves and wanders the streets in her wedding dress. The original 'rescued' Male lead is looking smart and suited up. He is following her a few steps behind as she wanders sadly through the streets. He is now rescuing her right back. Any ideas on this please?

I can only think of 1 drama but it chinese.its called please feel at ease mr.ling

jillmg:

It is from Mr. Queen

Edit: Here is the Meme link- https://youtu.be/wtRhmWchuyw?si=lI5nx4xGouqXFW75&t=126

GoodBad:

I can only think of 1 drama but it chinese.its called please feel at ease mr.ling

Good try, but it is not this one. The leads were a bit older I think. Pretty sure it's Korean not Chinese too. Thank you for the prompt suggestion though! x

The Witty Psycho:

It is from Mr. Queen

Edit: Here is the Meme link- https://youtu.be/wtRhmWchuyw?si=lI5nx4xGouqXFW75&t=126

You are the best!!! Thank you.