neriya:

There was this post I saw on tiktok but I unfortunately didn't save. The post was talking about upcoming BL dramas they were interested in, and one caught my eye.

It's about this guy who waited a century for his lover to be reborn, only for their lover to be reborn as a boy. People in the comments described it as an enemies-to-lovers story. I don't remember what country it origins from, but it might be thai?? Anyway, it has either started airing recently or about to air soon. Thanks in advance!

https://mydramalist.com/769277-century-of-love

Was just about to type that is was Century of Love. Looks great!

OMG just what I was looking for! Thanks so much guys <3

neriya:

There was this post I saw on tiktok but I unfortunately didn't save. The post was talking about upcoming BL dramas they were interested in, and one caught my eye.

It's about this guy who waited a century for his lover to be reborn, only for their lover to be reborn as a boy. People in the comments described it as an enemies-to-lovers story. I don't remember what country it origins from, but it might be thai?? Anyway, it has either started airing recently or about to air soon. Thanks in advance!

Century Of Love might be the show you're looking for!

hiii everyone.

in this drama leading role falls into a cave and learn some martial art powers from a master( this master was a woman  and she had some special powers ).And this leading role stuck in there for a long time(it was like 10 years period of time) so  could train every day and leave this cave at full strength. It's a series I watched but I can't remember who the actor was or what he was or anything. That's the only thing I remember. After many years he comes back here with the person he loves and they hide from someone for a while.

heyzon:

hiii everyone.

in this drama leading role falls into a cave and learn some martial art powers from a master( this master was a woman  and she had some special powers ).And this leading role stuck in there for a long time(it was like 10 years period of time) so  could train every day and leave this cave at full strength. It's a series I watched but I can't remember who the actor was or what he was or anything. That's the only thing I remember. After many years he comes back here with the person he loves and they hide from someone for a while.

Hey :) 

Not sure, but what you wrote reminds me of two dramas (can't remember the falling-part):

The Romance of the Condor Heroes - here the love interest is the master herself, but they do return to the cave-like place, where they lived at the beginning. 

Love Better Than Immortality - here the master was actually the mother of the ml and he hides with fl in the icy cave later, when injured

There are sure more dramas with the elements, you mentioned. Good luck on your search!

zeamays Contributor
 heyzon:

hiii everyone.

Do you remember approximate era?  Or country?  The thing that comes to mind for me is Kingdom of the Winds but it's been a long time since I watched it so the details are fuzzy.  I think he was more like raised in the cave rather than falling in, though :)

zeamays:

Do you remember approximate era?  Or country?  The thing that comes to mind for me is Kingdom of the Winds but it's been a long time since I watched it so the details are fuzzy.  I think he was more like raised in the cave rather than falling in, though :)

The problem is that I don't remember anything else but it was not old drama.Probably after 2018.this event  isnt important place in the main story.For some reason I don't remember the characters.There was only wheat or something else that he can only eat where he fell and he was feeding on it and it was a place where the spirit of an old woman warrior was.when he learned her teachings from the woman warrior, the spirit of the woman disappeared peacefully.When he came back after 10 years, people didn't think he was still alive.that's all I remember.

@kpun

I asked chatgpt and it suggested what you wrote and many other dramas. but I can't find what I'm looking for because it's not important to the main story

@heyzon

thanks for letting me know. I am curious, what series it is. Maybe you can find it in the recommended section of the dramas, that have already been suggested. Or someone with knowledge of the right one turns up here :)

heyzon:

hiii everyone.

Was it maybe Lost Promise?

emeraldarrows:

No, unfortunately but thanks

emeraldarrows:

kpun:

@heyzon

thanks for letting me know. I am curious, what series it is. Maybe you can find it in the recommended section of the dramas, that have already been suggested. Or someone with knowledge of the right one turns up here :)

zeamays:

I'm sorry guys. I was so sure about it was a drama, but my mind played tricks on me.After brainstorming I finally found out It was a manhwa, if you're curious it's name: frenemies thicker than blood.

@heyzon 

thanks for letting us know! Its good to know, you found out where the story was from. Must be a good one, if it made you imagine a drama in your mind :)

kpun:

@heyzon 

thanks for letting us know! Its good to know, you found out where the story was from. Must be a good one, if it made you imagine a drama in your mind :)

I love any drama, anime, manga, film if it is historical, but it is very difficult to find something beautiful that draws you in. I want the romance and events to be in the taste and the acting to be good. 

And this story is not bad as a bl.The drawings are very beautiful and the mangaka reflected the chemistry really well.