No, unfortunately it’s not that show :(

p1_enha:

The only things I remember is that there is a class trip of some sort, and everyone is assigned a partner. The main female lead begs the guy who's partnered with her crush to switch and he agrees to switch with her if she carries his bag. The bag is really heavy and she's struggling to get it to the bus, until her crush comes along and carries the bag for her saying something along the lines of "I can't have you slowing me down if we're partners"

Unfortunately that's all I remember from it because I didn't get very far into the series, however I'm still hoping that someone might know what I'm talking about. Thanks in advance :)

I've been thinking a bit and it might be a movie, not a series. I haven't figured out what it is yet though:(

Guys.... I swear my memory is getting worse with every new drama I watch..  The sad thing is the drama I forgot, I literally watched it a couple of months ago.... lol

Okay here we go.. I don't even remember the main couple. Just the side couple. And in this side couple the ML is a P.E. teacher, and the FL is also a teacher at the same high school. (can't remember the subject). Anyways. The ML likes her, but keeps it a secret. I believe she even encouraged him to go out with other girls at first?  When the FL starts liking him, she makes it obvious but he pretends to not like her.

One random scene I remember is when the ML is sick and the FL is going to make her move by going to visit him. On the way she meets his mom and she quite likes the FL. The ML is quick to announce that he and her aren't anything and, and this saddens the FL and she walks away carrying the food she brought him...  

Oh also! Her dad is like the super-intendent of the school or something... so the ML is obviously nervous to confess.

Is this super random? Yes. But it's bothering me. So if you guys know or recognize it please let me know. And if by some miracle I randomly remember it, I'll embarrassingly share it here. 😅😂

Side note: It's either Korean or Chinese... I think Chinese but don't quote me on that.... It could very well be Korean too...

Sorry, I don't know why it got posted twice...

nvm it got fixed.. lol

asian drama lover:

Sorry, I don't know why it got posted twice...

nvm it got fixed.. lol

I would lean towards chinese, never heard of a korean drama like this.