Please recommend me drama with a Male Lead character like Ki Joon in Devilish Joy but Manly like  Fight for my way ML

Happy Ending only

Mainly Romantic 

Thank You

Lucky romance? Or acc maybe healer or suspicious partner

reply 1988 would be great too! 

Seo In Guk :

reply 1988 would be great too! 

Is it a happy ending drama like the leads end up together?

• The Greatest Love
  • King2Hearts | Starts questionable but gets better from episode 6 onwards. Although, full disclosure, there's quite a bit of "political intrigue" which drags the drama somewhat. 
  • Korean Odyssey | Depending on how you look at it, this isn't your typical happy ending. FL dies, but the story lets off when the ML goes to find her (he is something of a deity, after all). 
  • Chicago Typewriter
  • Cunning Single Lady | Also starts questionable but gets better by episode 5-6.
  • Healer
  • Gu Family Book | Something does happen to the FL, but in the last episode they reunite again. So I don't consider it a sad ending. 
 Lustdrama:

Is it a happy ending drama like the leads end up together?

It's a drama where you don't know who's the male lead until the last episode! So basically you keep guessing. Trust me it is a greaat drama!

3GGG:
  • The Greatest Love
  • King2Hearts | Starts questionable but gets better from episode 6 onwards. Although, full disclosure, there's quite a bit of "political intrigue" which drags the drama somewhat. 
  • Korean Odyssey | Depending on how you look at it, this isn't your typical happy ending. FL dies, but the story lets off when the ML goes to find her (he is something of a deity, after all). 
  • Chicago Typewriter
  • Cunning Single Lady | Also starts questionable but gets better by episode 5-6.
  • Healer
  • Gu Family Book | Something does happen to the FL, but in the last episode they reunite again. So I don't consider it a sad ending. 

Thank you :)

But wasnt Gu family book about the kiss that never happened and pissed every one 

Lustdrama:

Thank you :)

But wasnt Gu family book about the kiss that never happened and pissed every one 

No, there are kiss scenes in this one. Perhaps you are thinking about another one? The only one that comes to mind where I wanted the leads to share a kiss but they never did is The Ghost Detective.

I recommend Strong Women Bo Dong Soon.  The male lead is strong but also very needy.

If you like a lot of kiss scenes, i recommend  tomorrow with you 

• Clean with a Passion 
  • Jealousy Incarnate
  • What's Wrong with Secretary Kim 
  • Murphy's Law of love 
  • Love Me if You Dare 
  • Secret Garden
  • Black devil and the White Prince 
  • Kiss that Kills 
  • I am Not a Robot 
  • Beauty Inside 
  • Devil beside you