So, I've been watching quite a lot of dramas and asian movies, and I'd like to know if there is any good drama/movie that: -Makes you laugh -Straight to the point -And with love, of course :D Also, for the ones who watched 200 Pounds Beauty could you recomend anything with a similar story? I didn't actually liked the movie, though.
I only watch japanese dramas but if u want sth that makes u laugh and with romance I would suggest Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge and One Pound Gospel. They are my favorites!!
I would recommend you "Protect the Boss". It's funny and romantic. I'm not sure about 'straight to the point', because writters they really like to have you wondering when they are going to confess their love, but have sweet scenes and the secondary characters are great. Watch also "Flower Boy Ramyun Shop", it's in the same line with funny cuts and really amazing kissing scenes!
You could try "It started with a Kiss" and "They Kiss Again" which is the Taiwanese version of playful kiss/itazura na kiss (I am currently re-watching this while I watch the Japanese version). There is also "My Name is Kim Sam Soon " and "You're Beautiful" which has some funny moments. If you are looking for something like 200 pound beauty, I would recommend "That Fool". Even though the storylines are different, it has the same female lead and the same theme of excepting a person for who they are regardless of looks.
A Gentleman's Dignity.