Hey everyone, I'm looking for any drama recommendations. I've been watching dramas for a long time and I'm over rom com/ hs dramas.  I'm looking for dramas that are airing or were finished not too long ago. Pls help me, I'm in spring break and out of options.  My favorite genre at the moment are makjangs and melodramas if that helps narrow it down.

I'm currently watching love in sadness, my left handed wife, my only one, spring turns to springs, touch your heart, and light in your eyes. 

If you have time, here is the link to my fave dramas to get a feel of what I'm into.  My Favorites

I've watched a lot of dramas so odds are I have watched it, I'll leave a link to my watch list as well.  Completed

I'm also open to dramas from other countries besides Korea.

umm .. you see i dont watch melodramas or makjangs, but i can at least recommend you something similar or something different.(idk if u watched most of them ,because ur completed list is so long that i couldn't read it)

1. Japanese dramas :  Dele
  2. sachiiro no one room 
  3.  todome no kissu 
  4. honey 
  5. hana yori dango 
  6. bitter blood 
  7. my little monster 
  8. drowning love (u might hate me for this ◑.◑)
  9. 3-nen A-gumi : ima kara mina-san wa, hitojichi desu!

Korean dramas :(as I've said before idk if you've watched these)

1. lawless lawyer
  2. manhole 
  3. marry me mary 
  4. you're beautiful

I’ve been loving scholar who walks the night, and splash splash love. Also kingdom is on Netflix and the main character is the same guy who was the prince (in goong, which you should also watch) here are some other new ones: My ID is Gangnam Beauty, Witch’s Love, What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim, Ms. Hammurabi, So I Married an Anti-fan, The Beauty Inside, Are You Human, The Last Empress. 

(Sorry! It wouldn’t let me do point form so it’s pretty messy but all those shows are good but kingdom is the one I liked the most)

Thai drama: Raeng Tawan

K drama Secret

• I'm sorry I love you (It's and old one but it fits all the other criteria)
  • Innocent man
  • Moone embracing the sun
  • Black

JAPANESE

• 1 litre of tears
  • Soredemo ikute yuku
  • Byakuyakou
  • Love shuffle
  • Dai Renai
  • Nagareboshi

I’m currently watching Left-Handed Wife as well and I’m loving it. I also browsed through your favourite list and I have a couple of those dramas in my favourite list as well.

I know you said you’re looking for dramas that are either currently airing or aired not long ago, and some of these dramas don’t fit the bill but I feel like they must be watched since they kept me entertained.

For makjangs and melodramas I recommend:
Angel’s Revenge- daily drama, highly recommended it to anyone that watches daily dramas. I’m planning on rewatching it again.
Happy Sisters- a daily drama
Yellow Boots- another daily drama
Beyond the Clouds
My Heart Twinkle Twinkle
She is Nineteen- have this drama in my fav list
Kleun Cheewit- as well this one

Other drama recommendations:
A Man Called God- and this one
Black- I second this drama. Had so many plot twists
Five Enough
Khun Mae Suam Roy
Was going to recommend Terius Behind Me but I see that you already watched it

From your PTW
Highly highly recommend these two: Live Up to Your Name and Our Times, especially Our Times

Lastly, since you said you loved watching J-movies I recommend The Kodai Family. Loved this movie so much.