So on daily motion I found this musical drama which is only around 25 minutes long and basically this pack of two different types of cookies taped together(pink and blue) are looking to be eaten but no one will eat them ((they’re in the shape as humans obviously)) pink blames blue for them not being sold then they find this black packaged cookie ((again obviously in human form)) and blue is like BYE PINK and goes with black. Then both blue and black get taken home by a worker and get eaten. Here’s the link, it’s soinds absolutely insane but I love it and I really want to find out the name of it https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7081rb

I cannot answer you but it's obviously a korean drama (or other kind of show) which was broacast on OBS. The research does'nt lead far on MDL, but maybe other users might know how to help.

Edit : maybe you can ask on the korean section of the forum so that korean watchers are helping you.

Like @m says it's Tenderly Crunch.  According to the Han Cinema Database this short film is just 24 minutes long and has never been released in cinema. Pity, I like the unwrapping scene