Friends,

I would like to watch dramas where Female Lead doesn't get jealous. I have seen dramas where Female Leads love Male Leads unconditionally and get jealous unnecessarily. And Male Leads taking them for granted. Felt bad after watching dramas with that story line . So I would want to watch dramas where Female Lead is strong and doesn't get jealous. And Male Lead trying hard to make Female Lead jealous. But she doesn't. I watched The Story of MingLan and liked that she was very practical and she didn't get jealous till the last episodes. 

Thank you in advance.

I am currently marathoning Story of minglan, and I am loving it. Its super freakin awesome that the ML is hoping the FL gets jealous a tinsy bit, but the FL as you've said is very practical and strong that she just soldiers on, until the last parts when she totally is in love with the ML and gets annoyed at ML, and the ML loving it,

And with that maybe you can check out: 1% of Something (2016), and its original version 1% of Anything. The FL is very practical and strong and gives the SFL the all other dramaland SFL some needed talking.