I’m obsessed with the bad guy falling in love and willing to do anything to be accepted by the FL. In anime I also watch ones about yokais falling for the innocent human FL. ML has to have done bad things, but to redeem himself in her eyes, has stopped doing them. That’s why I’m also obsessed with all Domyouji Tsubasa versions. 

Definitely check out Story of Minglan. Set in historical china with ML has a bad reputation of being crude, chaoric, wlmen chasing wastrel that is hated by his family and gossipped by everyone.  

Also check out:

• Plus Nine Boys - playboy
  • Hateful but once again
  • New tales of a gisaeng   
  • What happened in bali
  • Bridal Mask - tragic ending
 Naiwen:
ML has to have done bad things, but to redeem himself in her eyes, has stopped doing them.
  • The Smile Has Left Your Eyes
  • The Great Seducer
  • Cheese in the Trap (he attempts to modify his behaviour, but still ends up crossing some lines; at the end of the drama the ML goes abroad and seeks help to address his issues, and years later he contacts the FL again)
  • Falling for Innocence
  • Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo (the ML doesn't completely "stop" his ruthlessness until after the FL dies; in history he is remembered as a great and benevolent emperor, instead of a bloody one, as the FL hoped)